SEAT Leon Hatchback1.4 eHybrid Xcellence 5 Doors DSG
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)ABSElectronic Stability Program (ESP)Brake control system - ESC and brake booster
- Front centre armrestFront centre armrestSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelSuede seat upholsteryMicrosuede cloth upholstery
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsLumbar supportElectric driver lumbar support + passenger manual lumbar supportFront head restraintsFront and rear height adjustable headrestsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX points in outer rear seats with top tether anchorage pointsFolding rear seats60/40 split rear bench seat with armrestElectrically adjustable drivers seatPower driver seat with memory and manual height adjustable passenger seat
- Rear wiperRear wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows
- AlarmAnti theft alarm system with interior monitoring in cab, backup horn and towing protectionKeyless goKESSY Advanced - Keyless start, keyless entry with SAFELOCK
- Service interval indicatorService interval indicatorDigital Instrument ClusterDigital cockpitTrip computerRPM, trip computer, outside temp gauge, instrument light brightness, low fuel warning light, lights on reminder, gearshift indicator
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- LED Indicator lightsDoor mirror LED indicator lightsElectric door mirrorsElectric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors with memory
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 point seatbelts on all rear seatsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbags with front passenger airbag de-activation, front side and curtain airbags
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraReverse parking aidPark assist (inc front/rear parking sensors)Power Assisted SteeringPower assisted speed sensitive electro-mechanical steeringLane departure warningLane keeping systemCollision avoidance brakingFront assist with forward collision warning braking reaction to vehicles, pedestrians and cyclists
- 3 zone climate controlThree zone climate control
- Auxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket
- Tyre repair kitEmergency tyre repair kit
- LED front Fog lightsLED front fog lamps with cornering functionLED rear lightsLED rear fog lampLED headlightsLED headlights and tail lights with dynamic turn signals, welcome light silhouette from exterior mirrors and dynamic headlight range control
- Navigation systemMedia system plus with navigation - Leon
- Alloy wheels17" alloy wheels with 91W tyres
- Mobile phone App interfaceFull link smartphone integration with Mirror Link, wireless Apple CarPlay and wired Google Android Auto
- Minimum Kerbweight1539 kgGross Vehicle Weight2060 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight521 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4368 cmWidth1799 cmWheelbase2682 cmHeight1460 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.5 secTop Speed137 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)80 mmCC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesXcellenceCoin DescriptionEhybridManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %88NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %80NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark4Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.013HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)348Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)222Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh12.8Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max58WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min18.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max19.3WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.2WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb40WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max36WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min40
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Low195WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Medium119WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - High118WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Extra High149WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max30
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low32.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium54.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High54.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High43.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max46.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low8.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.5WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.3WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max217.3
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full Manufacturer Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.