SEAT Mii Electric Hatchback61kW One 36.8kWh 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 5.0" Colour Screen Radio With Sd Card Slot And Am/Fm RadioBluetooth Mobile Phone ConnectionCruise ControlElectro Mechanical Speed Sensitive Power SteeringLane AssistRear Parking SensorRpm Counter, Digital Clock, Low Fuel Warning Light, Lights On ReminderSmartphone Integration With Universal Smartphone Cradle, Tomtom Satellite Nav, Eco Trainer, Trip Computer, Phone Media & Radio Control, Usb And Aux-InTraffic Sign Recognition
- Charging Cable Mode 3, Type 2/3 (16Amp)Charging Inlet Combo 2 (Ccs Charging)Comfort Suspension
- 6 SpeakersDab Digital Audio BroadcastUsb Cable For Apple And Android Compatibility
- Body Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door And Side Trim PanelsDark Tinted Rear WindowsElectric Adjustable Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsElectric Front WindowsExterior Door Graphics And Rear LetteringHalogen Front HeadlightsHeated Front And Rear WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsRain Sensing WipersRear Fog Lights
- 2 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir ConditioningBlack Greenhouse Interior RoofChrome Detailing Door Handles And Dash InsertsChrome Effect Iml DashboardDriver And Passenger Sunvisor With Mirror On Passenger SideFront Courtesy LightsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Sports Steering WheelLeather Steering Wheel/Gearknob/Handbrake LeverVisual Cloth Upholstery With Heated Front Sports Seats And Integrated HeadrestsWhite Ambient Lighting
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Driver And Front Passenger Airbags With Front Passenger Airbag De Activation, Front Side And Curtain AirbagsElectronic Stability ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderHill Hold ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronic Engine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking With Safelock
- 16" Cosmo Grey Matt Alloy WheelsEmergency Tyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1160 kgGross Vehicle Weight1530 kgMax. Loading Weight370 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)251 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length3557 cmWidth1645 cmWheelbase2420 cmHeight1478 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.3 secTop Speed81 mphEngine Power - BHP83 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW61 kwEngine Power - RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT156Engine Torque - NM212 nmEngine Torque - RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG21.6
- CC1 ccEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesOneStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0712eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %81NCAP Child Occupant Protection %83NCAP Pedestrian Protection %46NCAP Safety Assist %55NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 093Badge Power83Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front185/50 R16Tyre Size Rear185/50 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)960Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)240Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)60Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh36.8NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km12.7NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles160Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City358WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEL358WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City - TEH349WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb257WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL259WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH250WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL14.4WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH14.9WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH4.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL4.3WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City223WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEH217WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City - TEL223WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb160WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH155WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL161
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the SEAT Mii Electric a good car?The electric Mii is arguably the best version there’s ever been, because it’s quick around the doors, costs very little to run, and retains everything that made it one of the best city cars ever made when it had a petrol engine. A MINI Electric is more fun to drive, and a Honda E more techy and modern, as is a Fiat 500 Electric, but this is still a great value, great fun electric car.How much range does the SEAT Mii Electric have?The Mii’s electric drivetrain comprises a 61kW (83hp) electric motor linked to a 36.8kWh battery pack, which means a quoted range of 160 miles. And as this is a city car, SEAT points out that in town - in 30 zones, that is - the Mii is capable of exceeding 200 miles on a charge. It can charge at up to 40kW speeds too, meaning 50 minutes from flat to 80% at a public rapid charger.Is the SEAT Mii Electric well-equipped?There's only one version of the Mii Electric and it’s got a lot of stuff in it: air conditioning, 16-inch alloy wheels, heated electric door mirrors, rear parking sensors and a heated windscreen are all standard. It’s got lots of safety stuff as well, including lane assist and traffic sign recognition. The only thing missing, as such, is a touchscreen for the infotainment, but in its place SEAT has provided a holder so that you can use your smartphone for that function instead.Is the SEAT Mii Electric practical?Despite starting as a petrol engined car, SEAT (or Volkswagen, rather) has packaged the electric parts in a way that hasn’t deteriorated practicality at all. As such the Mii Electric is one of the most practical city runabouts imaginable. There’s plenty of room for 4 adults, it has 5 doors as standard, and the boot is big enough for a week’s shopping.Is the SEAT Mii Electric reliable?The Mii Electric began life as a petrol Volkswagen Up, essentially. A few years into its life it became an electric car, by which point we already knew that it was basically reliable thanks to the feedback of thousands of owners. If anything, swapping out an internal combustion engine for a relatively simple electric motor and battery setup was always going to improve things further. And that’s how it’s proving.