Skoda Fabia Hatchback1.0 TSI Monte Carlo 5 Doors DSG
No. Of Seats
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear electric windowsElectric rear windowsRear wiperIntermittent rear wash/wipe
- ImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingAlarmAlarm with interior monitoring
- PASPASCollision avoidance brakingFront assistant collision mitigation
- Sport suspensionSports suspension
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitorDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivationSide airbagsCurtain and side airbags
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelAudio remote control3 spoke multifunction sports leather steering wheel with red stitching
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computerMobile phone App interfaceSmartLink plus
- ABSESC includes ABS, MSR, ASR, EDS and HBA
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front headrestsRear headrests2 height adjustable rear headrestsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat mounting points on outer rear seats
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- Climate controlClimate control air conditioning
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear combination lamp
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Auxiliary input socketAuxiliary socket for external MP3 playerDigital radioDAB Digital radioBluetooth connectionRadio swing plus with 6.5" touchscreen display, Bluetooth, SD card slot, USB port and 6 speakers
- Minimum Kerbweight1085 kgGross Vehicle Weight1615 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked580 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)330 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1150 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.8
- Length4009 cmWidth1732 cmWheelbase2470 cmWidth (including mirrors)1958 cmHeight1452 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)47.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)67.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)58.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min38.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min56.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.1 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesMonte CarloCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/45 R16Tyre Size Rear215/45 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" AlloyWheel StyleItaliaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)111 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.026HC+NOx-Particles0.0004WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min169WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max178WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max154WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min134
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.