Skoda Fabia Hatchback1.0 TSI S 5 Doors
- Exterior Temperature GaugeFront Assistant Collision MitigationOn Board ComputerPasService Interval IndicatorStop/Start System
- Dab Digital RadioRadio Swing With 6.5" Touchscreen Display, Bluetooth, Sd Card Slot, Usb Port And 4 Speakers
- Body Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowHeight Adjustable HeadlampsIntermittent Rear Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsRear Fog Lights
- 1.5L Bottle Holder In Front Door Panels2 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCloth UpholsteryFolding Grab HandlesFront And Rear Interior LightsFront Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Hooks In The BootParcel ShelfPearl Grey HeadliningPollen FilterRear Courtesy LightSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTicket Holder
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCurtain And Side AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationEsc Includes Abs, Msr, Asr, Eds And HbaFront And Rear Passenger Seatbelt Warning LightFront Seatbelt PretensionersTyre Pressure Monitor
- ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- 15" Dentro Steel Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1041 kgGross Vehicle Weight1571 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked550 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)330 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1150 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.8
- Length3997 cmWidth1732 cmWheelbase2470 cmWidth (including mirrors)1958 cmHeight1467 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)72.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL42.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL56.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH50.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL62.8WLTP - MPG - High - TEH54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL51.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesSCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eBadge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/60 R15Tyre Size Rear185/60 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)105 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.024Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High105WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb120WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL152WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL114WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL103WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL120
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Skoda Fabia a good car?It’s one of the best small hatchbacks - sometimes called ‘superminis’ - on the market, because it doesn’t do anything badly. It’s spacious, comfortable, feels like a big car in terms of the driving position, and has easy-to-use heater controls and infotainment software. It’s a no-nonsense five-door small car. A Ford Fiesta is more fun to drive, and the Volkswagen Polo has a higher quality feel, but the Fabia is great value.Is a Skoda Fabia a suitable first car?In a word, yes. It has great all around visibility, its compact dimensions make it very easy to park, it’s very well priced and it’s safe. Some more recently introduced cars feature a more sophisticated safety kit roster, but in 2014 the Fabia was awarded a five-star rating from Euro NCAP. In addition, it’s economical across the board, with the turbocharged 1.0-litre petrol engines the pick of the bunch, all good for 40mpg-plus around the doors.Is the Skoda Fabia well-equipped?The Fabia range has swelled as time has gone on (this model came out in 2014) but the basics have stayed consistent, with a base model called S, mid-spec cars moving through variations of SE, and topping off with special editions like the Monte Carlo and Colour Editions. Start with an SE if you can, because while the S gets air conditioning and a touchscreen media system, you’ll need SE for alloy wheels, a multi-function steering wheel and a stereo with enough speakers to sound decent.Is the Skoda Fabia practical?The relatively tall, quite boxy body of the Fabia means that it’s pretty spacious as small hatchbacks go. There’s plenty of legroom for four adults - as usual, any middle rear passenger will be squeezed in a bit - and the 330-litre boot space isn’t far off what you’d find in a Volkswagen Golf, at 380. In addition, the boot has bag hooks and a separate storage basket in it, to stop smaller things rolling around. And if all that’s not enough, there’s an Estate version with a longer wheelbase (more rear space) and a much bigger boot (530 litres).Is the Skoda Fabia reliable?Skoda offers Volkswagen Group build quality at a more affordable price, and so despite being a very cost-effective small hatchback, the Fabia is built using basically the same parts you’ll find in a Volkswagen Polo or SEAT Ibiza. This version, the 3rd model, has proven very reliable to date, with relatively few owners reporting problems with their cars in reliability surveys.