Skoda Fabia Hatchback1.0 TSI SE 5 Doors
- Exterior Temperature GaugeFront Assistant Collision MitigationMulti Function Trip ComputerPasService Interval IndicatorSmartlink PlusSpeed LimiterStop/Start System
- Auxiliary Socket For External Mp3 PlayerDab Digital RadioRadio Swing Plus With 6.5" Touchscreen Display, Bluetooth, Sd Card Slot, Usb Port And 6 Speakers
- Body Colour BumpersChrome Grille SurroundElectric Front WindowsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindowHeight Adjustable HeadlampsIntermittent Rear Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsRear Fog LightsTinted Windscreen
- 1.5L Bottle Holder In Front Door Panels2 Height Adjustable Rear Headrests60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatBoot Stowage BoxCargo Area Storage TrayCloth UpholsteryFolding Grab HandlesFront And Rear Interior LightsFront Reading LightsHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatHeight Adjustable Front HeadrestsHeight Adjustable Passenger SeatHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Handbrake And Gearshift LeverLower Glovebox CoverLuggage Hooks In The BootParcel ShelfPearl Grey HeadliningPollen FilterRear Courtesy LightRear Storage TraysSunvisors With Vanity MirrorsTicket HolderUmbrella Under Front Passenger Seat
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsCurtain And Side AirbagsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationEsc Includes Abs, Msr, Asr, Eds And HbaFront And Rear Passenger Seatbelt Warning LightFront Seatbelt PretensionersTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior MonitoringImmobiliserLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Central Locking
- Black Oynx Grey With Brush Effect Dashboard
- Minimum Kerbweight1041 kgGross Vehicle Weight1571 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked550 kgMax. Loading Weight530 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)330 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1150 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.8
- Length3997 cmWidth1732 cmWheelbase2470 cmWidth (including mirrors)1958 cmHeight1467 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)48.7 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)72.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - Min42.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min61.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.7 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP95 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW70 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160 nmEngine Torque - RPM1800 rpmEngine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)76.4 mmCC999 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079eBadge Power95Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueNoGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front185/60 R15Tyre Size Rear185/60 R15Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type15" AlloyWheel StyleCygnusAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)105 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.024Particles0.0008WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High132WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min153WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min115WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min104WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.