Skoda Karoq Estate1.5 TSI SE Drive 5 Doors DSG
- Amundsen Satellite Navigation With 8" Touchscreen Display With Maps Europe, Wlan And Web RadioCare ConnectDriver Fatigue SensorElectro-Mechanical PasMultifunction Colour Trip ComputerOutside Temperature GaugeRear View CameraService Interval IndicatorSmartlink Wireless For Apple And Wired For AndroidStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingUsb C Port X 2 In Front Centre Console
- Dab Radio With BluetoothUsb Connection
- Acoustic GlassAero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Electric Window Control ButtonsBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesBody Coloured BumpersDoors Steps In Front With Karoq BadgingElectric Front And Rear Windows With Child Proof LockElectrically Adjustable Heated Folding And Auto Dimming Door MirrorsHeated Rear WindscreenLed Rear Lights With High FunctionalityLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Privacy GlassSafety Reflectors On Front DoorsThird Brake Light
- 1.5 Litre Bottle Holders In Driver And Front Passenger Door Panels12V Socket In Boot12V Socket In Front Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment And Rear Air Vents2 Folding Hooks And Nets In Boot2 Front Readings Lights For Driver And Passenger3 Rear Height Adjustable Headrests4 Foldable Roof Handles With Rear Coat HooksCargo Elements In BootChrome Inner Door HandlesDoor Sill Scuff PlatesDriver And Passenger Seats Height AdjustFabric UpholsteryFolding Tables On The Front Seat BackrestsFront Head RestraintsHeight Adjustable Front Three Point Seats Belts With TensionersHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIce ScraperIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Preparation Outer RearManual Lumbar Support For Front SeatsNet Programme In BootPen HolderPollen FilterRear Boot CoverRear Reading LightsSafety Vest HolderSeatbelt Reminder Signalisation And Pretensioner For All SeatsStars Graphite Decorative InsertsStorage Box In Upper Central Dashboard ClosedSunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTextile Floor MatsUmbrella Under Passenger Seat
- Airbags - Front Side, Head, Knee And CurtainAutomatic Door Unlocking In Case Of CrashAutomatic Fuel Cut Off In Case Of CrashDriver AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto Hold FunctionEmergency Rear Braking SignalEsc Including Abs, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Mkb And Traction ControlFront Assist Radar Scanning Of The Space In Front Of The Car With Automatic BrakingHill Hold ControlPassenger Airbag With Switch-Off FunctionPedestrian MonitorThree Point Seatbelts RearTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure DisplayTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring, Back Up Horn And Tilt Sensor With Safe FunctionElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Folding Keys
- Chrome Framed Air Vents
- Storage On Wheel Cover
- Minimum Kerbweight1328 kgGross Vehicle Weight1930 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50.8 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1700 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked700 kgMax. Loading Weight602 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)521 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1630 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4382 cmWidth1841 cmWheelbase2638 cmWidth (including mirrors)2025 cmHeight1603 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)43.5 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)61.4 mpgEC Combined (mpg)53.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low34.5WLTP - MPG - Medium46.3WLTP - MPG - High52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High42.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Min34.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max42.8WLTP - MPG - High - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.8 secTop Speed128 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM5000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)74.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)85.9 mmCC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe DriveCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years2 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eTiming Belt Interval Mileage140000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleAroniaAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)121 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.025Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min184WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min143
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.