Skoda Karoq Estate2.0 TSI  Sport Line 4x4 5 Doors DSG
- Drivers airbagDriver airbagTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor3x3 point rear seat beltsThree point seatbelts rearPassenger airbagPassenger airbag with switch-off functionSide airbagsAirbags - Front side, head, knee and curtain
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMultifunction colour trip computerMobile phone App interfaceSmartLink wireless for Apple and wired for Android
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelFront armrest12v socket in front centre armrest with storage compartment and rear air vents
- Windscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenFront electric windowsElectric front and rear windows with child proof lock
- Opening panoramic glass roofPanoramic sliding sunroofRoof railsBlack roof rails and door mirrors with radiator grille
- Front head restraintsFront head restraintsRear headrests3 rear height adjustable headrestsFolding rear seatsRear seats fixed folding and divided 60:40Lumbar supportManual lumbar support for front seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver and passenger seats height adjustIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparation outer rear
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central locking with 2 remote folding keysKeyless goKeyless entry and keyless start with safe systemAlarmAlarm with interior monitoring, back up horn and tilt sensor with safe function
- Headlight washersHeadlight washersFront fog lightsFull LED headlights + adaptive front light system + LED daytime running lights and front cornering fog lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lights with high functionality
- ABSESC including ABS, MSR, ASR, EDS, HBA, DSR, RBS, MKB and traction controlCollision avoidance brakingFront assist radar scanning of the space in front of the car with automatic braking
- USB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionBluetooth connectionDAB radio with Bluetooth
- Alloy wheels19" Vega anthracite alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1513Gross Vehicle Weight2153Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)56.5Max. Towing Weight - Braked1900Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight640Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)521No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1630Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4382Width1841Wheelbase2630Width (including mirrors)2025Height1607Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)34EC Extra Urban (mpg)48.7EC Combined (mpg)42.2WLTP - MPG - Low28.2WLTP - MPG - Medium35.3WLTP - MPG - High40.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb35.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min28.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min35.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max34.5WLTP - MPG - High - Min40.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min34.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max34WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max34.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min10WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max8.2
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7Top Speed134Engine Power - BHP190Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW140Engine Power - RPM4200Engine Torque - LBS.FT236Engine Torque - NM320Engine Torque - RPM1500Engine Torque - MKG32.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82.5Cylinders - Stroke (mm)92.8CC1984Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio12.2:1TransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSport LineCoin DescriptionTsi 190 4x4Standard manufacturers warranty - Years2Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eTiming Belt Interval Mileage140000NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %79NCAP Pedestrian Protection %73NCAP Safety Assist %58NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power190Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R19Tyre Size Rear225/45 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleVegaAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)153Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.021HC+NOxNParticles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min227WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max231WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min182WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max186WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min159WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max162WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min182
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 2 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Way above what I thought it was going to be like.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.