Skoda Kodiaq Estate2.0 TDI SE 5 Doors DSG [7 Seat]
- Bluetooth SystemDigital Voice EnhancementEco Stop/Start FunctionExterior Temperature IndicatorPower Assist SteeringSmartlink Wireless For Apple Carplay And Wired For Android AutoSpeed LimiterUsb C Port X 2 In Front Centre Console
- Dab Digital Radio
- Aero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAero Rear Window WiperAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Activation Of Hazard Warning LightsBlack Electric Window Control ButtonsBlack Wheel Arch SurroundsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesElectric Adjustable Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsElectric Front And Rear WindowsFront Fog LightsHalogen Headlights With Led Daytime Running LightsHeadlight WashersHeated Rear WindowInvisible TailpipeLed Rear Fog LightLed Third Brake Light In Rear SpoilerLight Assistant (Coming Home/Tunnel Light)Radiator Grille Frame In Black With Chrome StripRain And Light SensorsRear SpoilerSafety Reflectors On Front And Rear DoorsSunset Privacy Glass
- 12V Socket In Boot2 Rails With 2 Hooks Including 4 Hooks For Net Programme4 Foldable Roof Handles With Rear Coat Hooks4 Lashing Points On Luggage Floor60:40 Foldable Rear Seat With Sliding Adjustment And Backrest Angle AdjustmentBottle Holders In Door Panel In The 1.5 Litre Front And 1 Litre RearCargo Storage CompartmentsCentre Console With Open Storage Box, Cup Holder And 12V SocketChrome Interior Door HandlesCoat Hooks On B PillarCovered Storage Compartment On Driver SideFront And Rear Door Armrest With Black Adductor TrimFront And Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsFront Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment, Cup Holder And 12V SocketFront Courtesy LightsGear Shift Lever With Chrome Frame And Black Gloss InsertGrey HeadliningHeight Adjustable Front SeatsIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentIsofix Child Seat Fittings In Outer Rear Seats With Top TetherManually Adjustable Steering ColumnNet Programme In Boot (1X Horizontal Net, 2X Vertical Nets)Overhead Glasses Storage CompartmentPollen FilterRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersRoll Up Luggage Compartment Cover With Intermediate PositionSmall Bags On The Inner Sides Of The Front BackrestsStorage Compartment In Lower Middle Instrument Panel With ClosingThree Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsTicket Holder On A PillarUmbrella In Door Panel
- Auto Door Release And Activation Of Warning LightsDriver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Hill Hold ControlEmergency Rear Braking SignalEsc (Incl. Abs+Msr+Asr+Eds+Hba+Dsr+Rbs+Mkb)Front And Rear Three Point Safety Belt On All SeatsFront Assist Includes Aeb City/UrbanFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side AirbagsFuel Cut Off Safety DeviceHead And Knee AirbagsRear Disc BrakesSafety Vest Holder In DoorSeat Belt Reminder For All SeatsTailgate Unlocking From OutsideTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure MonitorWarning Lights In Front Doors
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring And Tilt Sensor With Safe FunctionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Minimum Kerbweight1647 kgGross Vehicle Weight2349 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)60 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight702 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)270 litresNo. of Seats7Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2005 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.6
- Length4697 cmWidth1882 cmWheelbase2791 cmWidth (including mirrors)2087 cmHeight1659 cmHeight (including roof rails)1680 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)52.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)68.9 mpgEC Combined (mpg)61.4 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.2WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH34.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEL61.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7 secTop Speed124 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT265Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM1700 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionAutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTdiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eTiming Belt Interval Mileage140000 milesNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %77NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %54NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R18Tyre Size Rear235/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleElbrusAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)120 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.03Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL188WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH216WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL138WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH156WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH177WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL142
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.