Skoda Superb Hatchback2.0 TDI CR 122 SE 5 Doors DSG
- Bluetooth SystemCareconnect And Emergency CallDriver Fatigue SensorElectromechanical Power SteeringFront Assist With Pedestrian ProtectionMulti Function Trip ComputerStop/Start Engine System And Energy RecoveryVoice Control SystemWireless Smartlink Apple Carplay, Smartlink+ Android Auto And Mirror Link Connectivity
- 2 Usb PortsBolero Radio With 8" Touchscreen DisplayDab Digital Radio
- Aero Front Windscreen Wipers With Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Grille Surround With Chorme Rib ElementsChrome Window SurroundElectric Adjustable Heated Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsElectrically Folding Door Mirrors With Illuminated Boarding SpotsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog LightsLight Assistant (Coming/Leaving Home/Tunnel Light)Rain Sensor
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console2 Spoke Leather Multifunction Steering WheelCloth UpholsteryElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront Armrest With Storage BoxGrey HeadliningHeight Adjustable Driver/Front Passenger SeatsHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Head RestraintsIce ScraperIlluminated And Cooled GloveboxInterior Lights With Control SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Fittings On Outer Rear SeatsManual Lumbar SupportOne Umbrella Compartments In Driver Door With One Umbrella In Drivers DoorOverhead Glasses Storage CompartmentRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersRemovable Parcel ShelfSplit Folding Rear SeatsSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsTicket Holder On A Pillar
- 3 Rear Seatbelts7 Airbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain, Driver's Knee Airbag With Front Passenger Deactivation SwitchDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Cbc, Multi-Collision Brake (Mkb) And Auto HoldHill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With Safe System
- Brushed Aluminium Decorative Inserts
- Minimum Kerbweight1477 kgGross Vehicle Weight2140 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight663 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)625 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1760 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4869 cmWidth1864 cmWheelbase2841 cmWidth (including mirrors)2031 cmHeight1469 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)55.4 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)83.1 mpgEC Combined (mpg)70.6 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL43.5WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH38.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL60.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH51.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEL68.9WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL57.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL58.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11 secTop Speed129 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.0:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTdi 122Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power122Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleStratosAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)106 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.038Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL171WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL123WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH144WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL108WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL129WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH151WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL127
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.