Skoda Superb Hatchback2.0 TDI CR SE Technology 5 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise ControlBluetooth SystemCareconnect And Emergency CallDrive Mode Selection With 4 Driving Modes - Normal, Sport, Eco And IndividualDriver Fatigue SensorElectromechanical Power SteeringExternal Temperature GaugeFront Assist Including Automatic Braking FunctionRemote Fuel Cap ReleaseService Interval IndicatorSpeed Warning IndicatorStop/Start Engine System And Energy RecoveryVoice Control System
- In-Car Voice Enchancement
- Aero Wiper + Intermittent FunctionAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Plated Radiator GrilleChrome Window SurroundCornering Front Fog LightsElectrically Adjustable/Heated/Folding Door Mirrors With Puddle Lights/Integrated Indicators And Memory FunctionFront And Rear Electric WindowsFuel Filler CapLed Brake LightsPrivacy GlassRain Sensor
- 12V Power Point In Centre Console12V Power Point In Luggage Area3 Rear Height Adjustable HeadrestsAuxiliary HeaterFront Armrest With Storage BoxHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Head RestraintsHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Air Conditioned GloveboxIlluminated Luggage CompartmentInterior Lights With Control SwitchesIsofix Child Seat Fittings On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Gearknob And Handbrake LeverLeather UpholsteryOverhead Glasses Storage CompartmentRear Centre Armrest With CupholdersRemovable Led Light In BootRemovable Rear Parcel ShelfSplit Folding Rear SeatsTicket HolderUmbrella Compartments In Front Doors With Umbrellas
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear 3 Point Seatbelts + Pretensioners7 Airbags - Front, Front Side, Curtain, Driver's Knee Airbag With Front Passenger Deactivation SwitchDoor Open WarningDriver And Passenger Seatbelts With Warning LightElectronic Parking BrakeEsc Including Abs, Ebv, Msr, Asr, Eds, Hba, Dsr, Rbs, Cbc, Multi-Collision Brake (Mkb) And Auto HoldRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitor
- Alarm With Interior Monitoring Tilt Sensor And Back Up HornElectronic Engine ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With Safe System
- Diesel Particulate FilterXds+
- Minimum Kerbweight1465 kgGross Vehicle Weight2113 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight648 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)625 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1760 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4861 cmWidth1864 cmWheelbase2841 cmWidth (including mirrors)2031 cmHeight1468 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesEC Urban (mpg)54.3 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)74.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)65.7 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low - TEL42.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL61.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH48.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.2 secTop Speed136 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT251Engine Torque - NM340 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG34.7
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)81 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)95.5 mmCC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.2:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesSe TechnologyCoin DescriptionTdi CrStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0719eNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %86NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %76NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power150Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleStratosAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)113 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.057Particles0.0003
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.