Smart Forfour Electric Hatchback60kW EQ Pulse Premium 17kWh 5 Doors Auto [22kWch]
- ESPElectronic Stability ProgrammeABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)ABSActive brake assist forward collision warning system with autonomous braking function
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering columnAudio remote control3 spoke leather multifunction sports steering wheel with anthracite bezel and grey double stitchingCloth seat trimFabric upholstery with white double stitchingFront armrestCentre console with roller cover and folding front centre armrest
- Fixed panoramic glass roofPanoramic glass roof with sunblind
- Rear wiperRear window wiper with intermittent wiper control and automatic wipe/wash functionFront electric windowsPower windows with convenience opening and closing
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable driver's seatRear headrests2 rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat attachmentHeated front seatDrivers/passenger heated seatsFront head restraintsFront head restraints
- PASElectric power steeringCruise controlCruise control with speedtronic variable speed limiterReverse parking aidRear Park assist with acoustic warning and reversing camera
- LED daytime running lightsH4 halogen headlamps with integrated LED daytime driving lightsLED 3rd brake lightThird brake light featuring LED technology
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagAirbags - side airbags for driver and front passengerDrivers airbagAirbags - driver and front passenger with manual deactivation on the front passenger
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAudio remote controlSmart media system- 9" multi touch display, bluetooth hands free audio streaming, Android auto and Apple CarPlay
- Tyre repair kitBreakdown kit with air compressor and sealant back
- Digital Instrument ClusterInstrument display with battery charge status display and power displayTrip computerInstrument cluster with multifunctional 3.5 inch colour TFT display and on board computer
- Remote central lockingCentral locking with radio remote control + visual locking verification signal and immobiliser
- Alloy wheels16" 5 Twin spoke light alloy wheels design painted in black with high sheen finish
- Heated front seatWinter pack with heated rear seats - ForFour
- Insurance Group 2T2Coin SeriesPulse PremiumCoin Description60kw Eq 17.2kwh 22kwchStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage999999Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years2Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years6Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Pedestrian Protection %56Badge Power82Badge Engine CC0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Minimum Kerbweight1200Gross Vehicle Weight1570Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight370Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)185No. of Seats4Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)975Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb9.05
- Length3495Width1665Wheelbase2494Width (including mirrors)1875Height1554Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7Top Speed81Engine Power - BHP82Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW60Engine Power - RPM4000Engine Torque - LBS.FT118Engine Torque - NM160Engine Torque - RPM3500Engine Torque - MKG16.3
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorFalseEngine LayoutRear TransverseCompression Ratio0.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Tyre Size Front185/50 R16Tyre Size Rear205/45 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNNoise Level dB(A)66CONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)510Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 2 kW22Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage10-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Battery Capacity in kWh17.2NEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km15.9NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles98Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb118WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min127WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max116WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min16.6WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max18.1WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb72WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max72WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min79
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far does it go on a single charge?Not that far – but hey, it’s a city car. Driven sedately, the range can go up to 100 miles. An indicator on the dashboard lets you know how efficiently you're driving.How long does the battery take to charge?The forfour has a powerful 22kW on-board charger as standard, which has made possible a quick charging time of less than 40 minutes (from 10-80% charge). With the ‘smart control’ app, the charging process can be conveniently monitored remotely, the app also including many more functions such as intelligent charging.What would it cost to run?Smart reckons that owners will be shelling out an average of between £1.60 to £2.40 in electricity charges every 60 miles or so, meaning that 6,000 miles would cost you only around £250 in 'fuel'.How does it feel to drive?With all of the batteries mounted in the sandwich floor, the forfour electric drive has a really low centre of gravity and probably corners better than the old petrol model.Does ‘forfour’ mean you get a back seat?Yes – but it only seats 2.