Suzuki SX4 S-Cross Hatchback1.4 Boosterjet 48V Hybrid SZ-T 5 Doors
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Adaptive Cruise ControlBluetooth Hands Free Telephone ConnectionEmergency Stop Signalling SystemEngine Auto Start/Stop SystemFront Parking SensorInformation DisplayLights On WarningPasRear Parking CameraRear Parking SensorSatellite Navigation SystemSmartphone Link Display With Apple Carplay And Android AutoSpeed LimiterTachometerTrip Computer
- 2 Tweeters4 SpeakersBluetooth Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsUsb Connection
- Aluminium Roof RailsAuto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic HeadlightsBody Colour Door Mirrors And HandlesChrome Accent Front GrilleChrome Effect Window SillsDoor Mirrors With IndicatorElectric Adjustable Heated Door MirrorsElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectric Front+Rear WindowsFront And Rear Intermittent WipersFront Fog Lights With Chrome SurroundsFront Under Body Trim - BlackLed Daytime Running LightsLed Multi Reflector Headlamps With Low And High BeamLed Rear LightsRain Sensing Front WipersRear And Side Under Body Trim - SilverRear Fog LampRear Privacy GlassVisible Vin PlateWheel Arch Extensions
- 12V Socket In Centre Console And Luggage Area2 Isofix Seat Anchors2 Stage Reclining Rear Seats3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatCentre Cabin LightCentre Console StorageCentre Lower BoxCentre Lower Console Box LightsChild Seat Tether Anchorages X3Chrome Interior Door HandlesDriver's Side Foot RestDriver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentDriver/Front Passenger Sunvisors With Ticket Holders + Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFabric With Stitching Seat UpholsteryFront And Rear Bottle HoldersFront And Rear Cupholders X 2Front Centre ArmrestFront Fabric Door Trim InsertFront Footwell LightsFront HeadrestsFront Map LightFront Passenger Side Assist GripGlovebox LightHeaterLuggage Area LampLuggage Area Shopping Bag Hook, Net Hook X 2Luggage CoverPassenger Seat Back PocketPollen FilterRear Assist Grips X2Rear Centre ArmrestRear HeadrestsRemovable Boot FloorShift Knob Piano Black With Chrome AccentTilt/Telescopic Adjust Steering Wheel
- 3 Point Elr Rear Seat Belts X3Abs+Ebd+Brake AssistChildproof Rear Door LocksCurtain AirbagsDriver And Passenger AirbagsDrivers Knee AirbagEspFront 3 Point Elr Seatbelts With Pretensioner And Force LimiterFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Passenger Airbag DeactivationHeight Adjustable Front SeatbeltsHill Hold ControlRadar Brake Support SystemSide AirbagsSide Impact Protection BeamsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmDeadlocksFreewheeling Key CylindersImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLight - On And Key In ReminderLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Door Locking
- 17" Polished Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1220 kgGross Vehicle Weight1785 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)47 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgMax. Loading Weight565 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)430 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)875 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length4300 cmWidth1785 cmWheelbase2600 cmHeight1585 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low47.3WLTP - MPG - Medium59.2WLTP - MPG - High60.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High46.5WLTP - MPG - Comb52.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High6.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5 secTop Speed118 mphEngine Power - BHP129 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW95 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT173Engine Torque - NM235 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG24
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)73 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)82 mmCC1373 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio9.9:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeK14d
- Coin SeriesSz-TCoin DescriptionBoosterjet 48v HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0722dNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %92NCAP Child Occupant Protection %80NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %81NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power129Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)104 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.