Tesla Model 3 SaloonStandard Plus 4 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- Adaptive Cruise ControlAdaptive SteeringBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Custom Driver ProfilesElectric Assisted Front And Rear DoorsFront Parking SensorLane Departure Warning SystemMobile Telephone PreparationNavigation SystemPasPower Lift TailgateRear Parking SensorReversing CameraService IndicatorSoftware Updates Over WifiSpeed Limit RecognitionSteer-By-Wire TechnologyTraffic Sign RecognitionTrip ComputerVoice Activated Controls
- 15" TouchscreenAudio Remote ControlAudio System With 8 Speakers And Limited Immersive SoundDab Digital RadioDvd SystemMedia StorageMusic, Fm Radio And Media Over Bluetooth ConnectionSteering Wheel Mounted ControlsTesla Mobile App
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto Dimming, Power Folding And Heated Side MirrorsAutomated High Beam AssistAutomatic Headlights And WipersBody Coloured BumpersElectric Front WindowsLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Rear LightsRear Electric WindowsSatin Black Exterior Trim
- 12-Way Power Adjustable Front Seats With Lumbar Support2 Zone Climate Control4 Usb - C Ports60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatsCenter Console With Storage, 2 Cup Holders And ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsFront Compartment With Sliding LidFront Head RestraintsGlovebox, Lockable With IlluminationHeated Front SeatsInterior Floor MatsIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsMap And Reading LightsMatt Black Interior TrimMetalised Scroll Wheels On Steering WheelPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Centre Armrest, With 2 Cup HoldersRear HeadrestsSatin Black Sill PlatesSeat Controls In Graphite FinishTinted Glass Roof With Ultraviolet And Infrared ProtectionType 2 Cable
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat Belts8 AirbagsAbsAutomatic Emergency Braking And Collision Avoidance WarningEsc - Electronic Stability Control + Traction ControlEspTyre Pressure Monitor
- AlarmDashcamImmobiliserKeyless Driving And Keyless EntryRemote Central LockingWireless Phone Charging
- Ccs Charging Connector (170Kw Max)Rear Wheel DriveTesla Mobile Connector + Domestic Adapter (British 3-Pin)Type 2 Connector (11Kw Max)
- Premium Open Pore Wood Decor
- Minimum Kerbweight1847 kgGross Vehicle Weight2265 kgMax. Loading Weight418 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)542 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4694 cmWidth1849 cmWheelbase2875 cmWidth (including mirrors)2088 cmHeight1443 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)5.3 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP245 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW180 kw
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesStandard PlusStandard manufacturers warranty - Years4 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage50000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0748dService Interval Mileage25000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %96NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %74NCAP Safety Assist %94NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power245Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Wheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleAeroAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)454Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)107Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 3 kW120Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)27Battery Charge Type 4 kW250Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage120000Battery Capacity in kWh53Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb447WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb14.2WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.4WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb278
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far does it go on a single charge?Quite a long way – 254 miles when fully charged in vase ‘Standard Range Plus’ form. A real-world range is more in the region of 200 miles. Throw in a bit of motorway use and that figure would probably fall to under 180 miles.How long does the battery take to charge?You can charge the battery half way in about 30 minutes using Tesla's 'supercharger' charging stations.Will it feel different from my current car?Yes. To get in and start the car you don't need anything as old fashioned as a key - or even a key fob. When you take delivery, simply download the appropriate app, then put a special credit card in your wallet and have it with you at all times - that's all you'll need.How does it feel to drive?It has superbly accurate steering and there’s a very well modulated set of brakes. There’s quite a lot of tyre and wind roar and firm-ish damping contributes to excellent body control through the turns, but doesn't crash too much through pot holes or over speed bumps.What’s it like inside?The Model 3 is a five-seat saloon that measures in a 4.7m long - fractionally more than a BMW 3 Series. It's much more spacious inside than one of those; it would be of course. There aren't as many mechanical bits to fit inside, freeing up space for the passenger compartment and the boot.