Tesla Model X HatchbackLong Range Plus AWD 5 Doors Auto [7 Seat]
- 17" TouchscreenAcoustic Seat-Belt WarningAutomatic Rear LiftgateAutopilot Hardware (8 Cameras, 12 Ultrasonic Sonar, Forward-Facing Radar)Blind Spot MonitoringBluetooth SystemCustom Driver ProfilesFront And Rear Parking SensorsHigh Definition Reversing CameraHomelink (Programmable Garage Door Opener)Lane Departure Warning SystemMaps And Navigation With Real Time Traffic Based RoutingRegular Over The Air Updates Add Safety And Navigation Features, Enhance Performance And Improve The Driver ExperienceRoll Over SensorService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTouch Screen Centre Multi Info DisplayVoice Control System
- Higher Amperage Charger UpgradeSmart Air Suspension
- 5 Usb PortsDab Digital Radio And Am/Fm RadioPremium Audio System With 17 Speakers And Immersive SoundSatellite RadioWi-Fi Hotspot - 4G Enabled
- Adaptive Rear SpoilerAuto Dimming MirrorsAuto High BeamAutomatic, Adaptive, Auto Level Led HeadlightsBody Colour BumpersDoor Sill - BrandedElectric Windows With One Touch OpenElectrically Operated Heated And Folding MirrorsFalcon Wing DoorsFlush Fitting Exterior Door HandlesGlass RoofLed Daytime Running LightsLed Fog LightsLed Tail LightsPanoramic WindscreenRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Window DefrosterSelf Presenting Front DoorSide Marker Bumper IlluminationSolar Reflect WindshieldThree Position Dynamic Led Turning Lights
- 12 Way Power Adjustable, Heated Front Seats With Memory And Driver Profile12V Power Outlet3 Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel60/40 Split Fold Rear Seat Back7 Seat (2Nd Row - 3 Bench Seats)Auto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemCentre Console Removable DividersCentre Console With Covered StorageDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Vanity MirrorsFront Centre Armrest With 2 CupholdersFront Head RestraintsFront Trunk With Room For LuggageGlove CompartmentHeated Steering WheelHepa Air Filtration SystemIsofix Rear Child Seat Preparation In 2Nd RowLed Ambient LightingLed Map Reading LightsLighted Door HandlesLumbar SupportParcel ShelfPollen FilterPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Head RestraintsSupercharger Access
- Subzero Weather Pack - Model XTow Pack - Model X
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners5 X 3 Point Seatbelts8 Airbags - Head, Knee And Pelvis Airbag In The Front, 2 Side Curtain AirbagAbs + Traction ControlActive Safety Technologies Including Collision Avoidance And Automatic Emergency BrakingEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlRear Door Child Safety LocksTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmAutomatic Keyless EntryImmobiliser
- Length5037 cmWidth2070 cmWheelbase2965 cmWidth (including mirrors)2271 cmHeight1684 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.4 secTop Speed155 mphEngine Power - BHP417 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW311 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT487Engine Torque - NM660 nmEngine Torque - MKG67.3
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesLong Range Plus 7 StStandard manufacturers warranty - Years4 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage50000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0750uNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %98NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %72NCAP Safety Assist %94NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power417Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- No. of Seats7Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2487 litres
- Wheel Type20" AlloyAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)360Battery Charge Type 1 kW16.5Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)120Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)40Battery Charge Type 3 kW120Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage999999Battery Capacity in kWh104Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb561WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb21.5WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb2.9WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb348
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.