Tesla Model Y HatchbackLong Range AWD 5 Doors Auto
The trim & wheels are for illustration purposes only. For exact trim see full spec below.
- 15" Touchscreen DisplayAcoustic Seat-Belt WarningBlind Spot MonitoringBluetooth Hands Free Phone With Voice Control SystemCustom Driver ProfilesElectric Assisted Front And Rear DoorsEmergency Call ServiceFront And Rear Parking SensorsHomelink (Programmable Garage Door Opener)Mobile App InterfaceNavigation SystemPower Lift TailgateReversing CameraService IndicatorSoftware Updates Over WifiSpeed Limit RecognitionSpeed Sensitive Power Steering
- Ccs Charging ConnectorDual Motor Awd Wheel DriveTesla Mobile Connector + Domestic Adapter (British 3-Pin)Type 2 Connector
- 4 Usb C PortsDab Digital RadioMusic And Media Via BluetoothPremium Audio 14 Speakers, 1 Subwoofer, 2 Amps And Full Immersive Sound
- 3Rd Brake LightAuto High BeamAutomatic Headlights And WipersDaytime Running LightsElectric Windows With One Touch OpenLed Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Tail LightsPower Folding, Auto Dimming And Heated Wing MirrorsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Side Wing DoorsRear View Mirror Auto DimmingRear Window Defroster
- 12 Way Power Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support2 Fixed Rear Headrests3 Seat Bench In 2Nd RowAuto Dual-Zone Climate Control SystemCenter Console With Storage, 2 Cup Holders And ArmrestDriver And Front Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsElectronic Fold Flat Seat Release 40/20/40Expansive Glass Roof With Ultraviolet And Infrared ProtectionFront Head RestraintsGlovebox, Lockable With IlluminationHeated Front SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHeated Steering WheelHepa Filtration System - "Bioweapon Defence Mode"Interior Ambient LightingInterior Floor MatsMap And Reading LightsPower Adjustable Steering WheelRear Centre Armrest With 2 Cup HoldersSingle Front Passenger SeatType 2 Cable
- 3 Point Front Seatbelts With Pre-Tensioners3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs + Traction ControlActive Safety Technologies Including Collision Avoidance And Automatic Emergency BrakingCollision WarningDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEbd + Brake AssistElectronic Parking BrakeElectronic Stability ControlEmergency BrakingRear Door Child Safety LocksSide Curtain AirbagsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Anti Theft AlarmDashcamKeyless Driving And Keyless EntryWireless Phone Charging
- Premium Open Pore Wood Decor
- Minimum Kerbweight1986 kgNo. of Seats5
- Length4751 cmWidth1921 cmWheelbase2890 cmWidth (including mirrors)2129 cmHeight1624 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)4.8 secTop Speed135 mphEngine Power - BHP384 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW286 kw
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesLong RangeStandard manufacturers warranty - Years4 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage50000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power384Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Wheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleGeminiAlloys?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)454Battery Charge Type 1 kW11Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)107Battery Charge Type 2 kW50Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)36Battery Charge Type 3 kW120Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)27Battery Charge Type 4 kW250Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage120000Battery Capacity in kWh85Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb533WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb331Battery Capacity % guaranteed under warranty70Charging Port LocationLeft Side Rear
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.