Toyota Aygo Hatchback1.0 VVT-i X-Clusiv 5 Doors x-shift
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlESPCollision avoidance brakingCollision mitigation braking system
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbagsSide airbagsFront side airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure warningSide airbagsSide curtain airbags
- Front electric windowsElectric front windowsRear wiperRear wiperWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreen
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless smart entry with push button start
- Heated door mirrorsHeated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectric adjustable door mirrors
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersSpecial PaintMetallic Bi-tone paint
- Partial leather seat trimCloth/leather upholsterySteering wheel rake adjustmentStepless tilt adjustable steering columnAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted radio/phone controls
- Height adjustable drivers seatDriver's seat height adjusterRear headrestsRear headrestsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front head restraintsFolding rear seats50/50 split folding rear seatHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver/passenger seat recline/slide adjustIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seats
- OEM sound system4 speakersRadio/CassetteStereo radioUSB/iPod interfaceiPod connectionDigital radioDAB Digital radioUSB/iPod interfaceUSB connectionAuxiliary input socketAuxiliary input socket
- Space saver spare wheelSpace saver spare wheel
- Air conditioningAuto air conditioning
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED rear lights
- PASElectric power steeringReverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning system
- ESPVehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth systemMobile phone App interfaceSmartphone integration powered by pioneer compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Alloy wheels15" 10 double spoke black machined alloy wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight860 kgGross Vehicle Weight1240 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)35 litresMax. Loading Weight380 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)168 litresNo. of Seats4Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.8
- Length3465 cmWidth1615 cmWheelbase2340 cmWidth (including mirrors)-Height1460 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)57.6 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)74.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)67.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low44.8WLTP - MPG - Medium58.9WLTP - MPG - High62.8WLTP - MPG - Extra High48.7WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min44.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min58.9WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max57.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min4.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max4.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)15.2 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP72 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW53 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT69Engine Torque - NM93 nmEngine Torque - RPM4400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG9.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)71 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84 mmCC998 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryInjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio11.8:1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears5 SpeedEngine Code1kr-Fe
- Coin SeriesX-ClusivCoin DescriptionVvt-IStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 076aNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power72Badge Engine CC1.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front165/60 R15Tyre Size Rear165/60 R15Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type15" AlloyWheel Style10 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)95 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)71CO0.246 g/kmHC0.026NOx0.018HC+NOx-Particles-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High101WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb119WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min109WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max111WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min101WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max106WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min131WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max124WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min119
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 5 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Lovely little car
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.