Toyota Camry Saloon2.5 VVT-i Hybrid Excel 4 Doors CVT
- 7" Tft Multi Information DisplayBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth ConnectivityDynamic Radar Cruise ControlEcall Emergency Call SystemIcsIntelligent Front Parking Sensors With Automatic BrakingIntelligent Rear Parking Sensors With Automatic BrakingLane Trace Assist With Sway Warning FunctionLow Screen Washer Fluid WarningMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelPower Assist SteeringRear Cross Traffic Alert With Brake AssistReversing CameraRoad Sign Assist - RsaSmartphone Integration Compatible With Apple Carplay And Android AutoTelephone Switch On Steering WheelVoice RecognitionWireless Mobile Phone Charger
- 6 SpeakersAudio Switch On Steering WheelAux-In ConnectorDab Digital Audio BroadcastToyota Touch 2 Multimedia System With 7" Screen DisplayUsb ConnectorWi-Fi Connectivity
- Anti-Jam Protection On Power WindowsAuto Dimming Electrochrome Rear View MirrorAuto Up And Down Function On All Power WindowsAutomatic Front Rain Sensing WipersAutomatic HeadlightsAutomatic High Beam - AhbAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBody Coloured Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsElectric Heated Door MirrorsFront And Rear Power WindowsHeadlight CleanersLed Daytime Running LampLed Fog LightsLed Front Light GuideLed Headlight (High)Led Rear Brake LightsLed Rear Combination LightsLed Rear Light GuideLight Remind Warning With Auto Cut OffManual Headlight LevellingNoise Reduction Layer On WindshieldPower Adjustable Door MirrorsPrivacy GlassRain Repellent Door MirrorsRear Window DefoggerShark Fin AntennaTime Adjustment On Intermittent WiperTurn Indicators In Side MirrorsUv-Filter On Driver And Passenger WindowsWater Repellent Driver And Front Passenger Windows
- 12V Connector3 Rear Headrests3 Spoke Leather Steering Wheel60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAluminium Door Scuff PlatesAmbient Lighting In Front DoorsAmbient Lighting On Rear DoorsBoot LightCarpet MatsClean Air FilterDriver And Passenger Sun Visor With Mirror And LightDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningFront And Rear Door PocketsFront Cupholders X 2Front Footwell LightsFront Head RestraintsFront Overhead Assist GripsFront Passenger Seatback PocketsFront Personal LightsGear Shift IndicatorGlovebox LightHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsHeated Rear SeatsHumidifying Nanoe Air PurifierIlluminated Entry SystemIsofix Seat FixingLeather Shift LeverLeather UpholsteryLed Centre Room LightLockable GloveboxManual Telescopic Steering WheelManual Tilt Adjustable Steering WheelPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatPower Adjustable Lumbar Support On Front Passenger SeatPower Height Adjustable Driver SeatPower Height Adjustable Front Passenger SeatPower Reclining Driver SeatPower Reclining Front Passenger SeatPower Sliding Driver SeatPower Sliding Front Passenger SeatRear ArmrestRear CupholdersRear Overhead Assist GripsRear Passenger 2.1 Amp Power OutletRear Passenger Coat Hooks (2)Rear Passenger Personal LightsSatin Chrome Interior Door Handles
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAcoustic Vehicle Alerting SystemAnti Lock Braking System + Electronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeFront Seatbelt ReminderHac-Hill-Start Assist ControlManual On/Off Switch For AirbagPre-Collision System - Collision Avoidance BrakingSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) Airbags - 7 Airbags Including Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain, Side And Knee AirbagsToyota Safety Sense 2 With Lane Change AssistTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm Immobilizer + Siren + Sensor + Thatcham LockChild Safety Door LockKeyless Smart Entry With Push Button StartPower Door LocksPower Passenger Window Lock
- Mcpherson Strut Front SuspensionVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- Black Centre Console
- 18" 20 Spoke Alloy WheelsTemporary Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1595 kgGross Vehicle Weight2100 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Loading Weight505 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)524 litresNo. of Seats5
- Length4885 cmWidth1840 cmWheelbase2825 cmHeight1445 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low72.4WLTP - MPG - Medium34.4WLTP - MPG - High78.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High49.6WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min72.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Max67.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min34.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max33.2WLTP - MPG - High - Min78.5WLTP - MPG - High - Max72.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High3.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max4.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min3.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max3.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.3 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Power - RPM5700 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT163Engine Torque - NM221 nmEngine Torque - RPM3600 rpmEngine Torque - MKG22.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)87.5 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)103.5 mmCC2487 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio14.0:1TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeA25a-Fxs
- Coin SeriesExcelCoin DescriptionVvt-I HybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715aService Interval Mileage10000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power218Badge Engine CC2.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style20 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?Yes
- CO2 (g/km)101 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO0.15 g/kmHC0.019NOx0.002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Min139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - Max141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Min110WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - Max112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Min112WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - Max113WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Min141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max127WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min126
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.