Toyota Gr Supra Coupe3.0 Jarama Race Track Edition 3 Doors Auto
- Adaptive Cruise Control With Stop And Go + Steering WheelAdjustable Speed LimiterBlind Spot MonitorBluetooth Handsfree SystemDigital SpeedometerDrive Mode SelectorDriver MicrophoneE-CallFront And Rear Parking SensorsLane Departure Alert With Steering ControlMultimedia Switches On Steering WheelPasPush Button StartRear Collision WarningRear Cross Traffic AlertRear View CameraRemote Boot Door Release In CabinRoad Sign Assist - RsaService IndicatorSmartphone Integration With Apple CarplaySport Drive ModeStart/Stop SystemTelephone Switch On Steering WheelToyota Supra ConnectVoice RecognitionVoice Recognition Switch On Steering Wheel
- Active Sports DifferentialAdaptive Variable SuspensionVehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 1.5 Amp Usb Connector10 SpeakersAudio Switch On Steering WheelDab Radio (Digital Audio Broadcasting)Glass Integrated AntennaToyota Touch 2 With Go Navigation System
- Auto Adaptive High BeamAuto Cut Off HeadlampsAuto Dimming Inside Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAutomatic Headlight LevellingAutomatically Retractable Door MirrorsBoot Door Release With Push ButtonBrushed Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust PipesCornering LightElectrically Adjustable Driver And Passenger Door Mirrors With Memory FunctionElectrochrome Door MirrorsFollow Me Home HeadlightsHeated Door MirrorsIndicators Integrated On Door MirrorsLed Daytime Running LampLed Dual Beam Projector HeadlightsLed Front Light GuideLed High Mounted Stop LightLed IndicatorsLed Rear Fog LightMatte Black Door MirrorsMetallic PaintRain Sensing WipersReverse Gear Tilting Passenger Door Mirror
- 12V Power Outlets Front And RearActive Sound ControlAlcantara UpholsteryAluminium Door Scuff PlatesAluminium PedalsBoot LightChrome Insert On Centre ConsoleDriver And Front Passenger Personal LightDriver And Passenger Seatback PocketsDriver Seat Memory FunctionDriver/Passenger Sunvisors And Illuminated Vanity MirrorsDual Zone Automatic Air ConditioningElectrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Driver And Front PassengerElectrically Height Adjustable, Sliding And Reclining Front SeatsFloor MatsFront CupholdersFront HeadrestsFront Sports SeatsGear Shift IndicatorHeated Driver And Front Passenger SeatsLeather Steering WheelPaddle Shift ControlsPower Tilting Cushion On Driver SeatTilt/Telescopic Adjustable Steering WheelTonneau Cover
- Child Restraint SystemElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake Light System (Ebs)Front Seatbelt ReminderPre-Collision System With Pedestrian And Cyclist DetectionRed Sports Rear Brake CaliperSports Front Brake CaliperStart Holding ControlSupplemental Restraint System (Srs) Airbags - 7 Airbags Including Driver, Front Passenger, Curtain, Side And Knee AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ImmobiliserIntrusion Sensor And AlarmLocking Wheel NutsPower Door LocksRemote Door LockSmart EntrySpeed Detecting Automatic Door LockTilt Detection Sensors
- Carbon Dash Insert
- 19" Matt Black Forged Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1495 kgGross Vehicle Weight1815 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)52 litresMax. Loading Weight320 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)290 litresNo. of Seats2Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4378 cmWheelbase2470 cmWidth (including mirrors)1853 cmHeight1292 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low24.6WLTP - MPG - Medium35.8WLTP - MPG - High39.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.9WLTP - MPG - Comb34.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low11.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8.2
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)82 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)94.6 mmCC2998 ccCylinders6Cylinder LayoutIn-LineFuel DeliveryDirect InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio11.0.1TransmissionSemi-AutoGears8 SpeedEngine CodeB58
- Coin SeriesJarama Race Track EdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionYesSpecial OrderNoBased On ID88590Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0737eBadge Power335Badge Engine CC3.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Engine Power - BHP335 bhpEngine Power - PSNo0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW250 kwEngine Power - RPM6500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT369Engine Torque - NM500 nmEngine Torque - RPM4500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG51
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel Style5 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)68CO0.077 g/kmHC0.013NOx0.009Particles0.0001WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low262WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High163WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High185WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb188
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.