Toyota Proace Verso Estate1.5D Shuttle Medium 5 Doors
- 7" Pro Touch Screen Multimedia SystemAdjustable Speed LimiterApple Car Play/Android AutoBluetooth SystemColoured Tft Multi Informational DisplayCruise Control Switch On Steering WheelEcall Emergency Call SystemElectric Power SteeringStop/Start SystemVoice RecognitionWifi Connectivity
- Vehicle Stability Control (Vsc)
- 8 SpeakersDab Digital RadioToyota Touch 2 With Go Navigation SystemUsb Port
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAuto HeadlightsAuto Power WindowsAuto WipersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Door MirrorsBody Coloured Front BumperBody Coloured RoofCornering LightDay Time Running LightDusk And Rain SensorsFront Fog LightsHeated Door MirrorsLed HeadlightsLed High Mounted Stop LightMulti Reflector Halogen HeadlightsNoise Reduction Layer On WindshieldPower Adjustable Door MirrorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear TailgateRear WiperThermal Insulated Windshield GlassTwo Sliding Side Doors
- 12V Power Outlet Front And Rear Passenger 2Nd Row3 Spoke Urethane Steering WheelAdjustable Lumbar Support On Driver SeatAutomatic Air ConditioningBoot LightCloth UpholsteryDriver Seat ArmrestFront And Rear Head RestraintsFront Passenger Under Bench StorageGlovebox Cooling FunctionGlovebox Key And LightHeight Adjustable Driver's SeatIsofix Seat FixingMulti Function Steering WheelOpen Upper Dashboard Storage CompartmentPlastic Floor LiningSingle Front Passenger SeatStorage Under Front Passenger Seat
- Parking Pack - Proace Verso
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs+Electronic Brake Force DistributionBrake Assist FunctionFront Passenger Airbags On/Off SwitchHill Assist ControlRear Door Child Safety LocksSupplemental Restraints System(Srs) Airbags 6 AirbagTyre Pressure Warning
- AlarmDeadlock + 2 Remote KeysMotion Sensor AlarmPower Child Safety Door LockThatcham Approved Category 2 Immobiliser
- 16" Steel Wheels With Full Wheel CoversFull Size Spare Wheel
- Minimum Kerbweight1571 kgGross Vehicle Weight2680 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)69 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1800 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight1109 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)655 litresNo. of Seats9Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)2700 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Length4959 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmHeight1899 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)44.1 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)64.2 mpgEC Combined (mpg)54.3 mpgWLTP - MPG - Low39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium43.5WLTP - MPG - High45.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High34.5WLTP - MPG - Comb39.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL39.8WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH43.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL47.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH45.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL36.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH34.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH39.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH8.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH7.1
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine Code5wz-Hv
- Coin SeriesShuttleCoin DescriptionD MediumStandard manufacturers warranty - Years5 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power120Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark2Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)127 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)69CO0.17 g/kmNOx0.035HC+NOx0.042Particles0.0002WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb170WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEL189WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Low - TEH194WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEL155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Medium - TEH168WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEL147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - High - TEH157WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEL191WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Extra High - TEH203WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH181WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL170
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.