Search for the best van and pickup leasing deals.

Ask the Experts

  • Hi there, I have a current PCP with Jeep for my Jeep Cherokee. I am thinking of moving to a PCH at the end of the contract. Is it possible to part exchange with you, with the equity (market value at the end of the contract less the GMFV) as the part of the initial rent payment on the PCH?

    Mike Daly

    Our expert Mike answered...

    Hello Sam, thanks for your question. Unfortunately, we cannot cover negative equity in a new lease deal, however, if you speak to one of our account managers on 01442 838193 we can look into the settlement and see if we part exchange your vehicle in and covering the finance. Kind regards, Mike Daly.

    Question asked 03/11/2017
View other recently asked questions