Are you confused about any aspect of van leasing? If so, it could be the answer to your question is already here, if not then please feel free to post your query and we'll get back to you a response as soon as we can.
- Hello, I am a UK start up business and my main place of operation will be in the Republic of Ireland. I want to lease a vehicle in the UK but work most of the year in the Republic. To import a vehicle to the ROI you must change the vehicle to Irish plates within a month, (being easy enough to change the plates back to UK). Is it possible to do this on a lease if the business is based in the UK. Thanks.
- I am about to launch a consultancy business for the construction and highways industries and considering leasing a vehicle, small van. could you supply vans kitted out with chapter 8 markings and beacons or would I be allowed to have the work carried out ? also my company markings on the vehicle? many thanks
- Hi there, I have a quote at the moment on a pick up. The deposit represents the first three months payments or is equal to that, is this deposit payment deduced from the overall length of the lease, in my case 60 months? Or does it represent the first three months' worth of payments? What I am trying to say is really, when does the first payment fall due under personal contract hire?
- Is road tax covered in the lease?
- Hi just a quick one I currently have a car on a pcp with Peugeot finance and have about 10 months left Can I part exchange my car in and the negative equity go into the deal of the new car with you ?
- Im a sole trading bricklayer . If i leased would this be 100% tax deductable. Could you send me more details.than you have on your website thanks
- Hi, I have a pick up on lease hire with you. Can I put a private number plate on it and then if so what name do I put on the registration?
- Do you offer pickups for personal use? Or do you have to own your own business?
- If I lease a van from you for my business would it be ok for someone else to drive it? That Someone works for me.
- If someone hits my business lease van and drives off without leaving any details,am I liable for the cost when I return the van. How does the cost of the damage get calculated? Can I return the van with the damage?
- Can I lease the car for minicab use in London?
- I'm only 6 months into my Citroen Berlingo lease. Due to unexpected circumstances, I will soon need a larger vehicle. Are there any options to change to leasing something with more seats?
- If I was to lease a van for private use would it come with insurance and tax or is that separate many thanks
- If a van is taken on from you on lease hire can the vehicle then have our company signwriting on the exterior?
- Hi, I am considering leasing a van for my business but ideally would like it to have company details /branding on exterior. Can you tell me what the restrictions are with this. Thank you.
- Can I transfer my lease to someone else?
- Can you change your mileage allowance on your lease if you want to?
- I've just ordered a A class on a drivewise contract however I have a private reg on my current car would I be able to transfer this onto my new car with it not being my car yet?
- I am approaching the end of the first year of my lease, regarding servicing does this need to be completed at the dealer? Also I have a three year lease will I have to service the car the first, second and third year just prior to handing it back?
- What happens if the van is written off at any time on a finance lease?
Do you have a question for our experts?
If you have a question you'd like answering, please complete this form and one of our experts will get back to you with an answer.