Man Tge 3 Standard140 Lion XC High Roof Van
- 12V Socket In Dash Panel30L Adblue Tank75 Litre Fuel TankAbs And EbaAlternator - 140AEscParking Brake - Hill Start AssistStart And Stop System With Regenerative Braking
- Full Size Steel Spare WheelLow Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Electronic ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- 3 Point Inertia Reel Belt On All SeatsCrosswind Assist
- 2 Load Lashing Rings On B PillarCargo Area Anti-Slip Floor CoveringGrab Handles On Rear Entry PillarsHeight Adjustable Driver SeatInterior Led Lighting SystemJack And Tool KitLashing Rings For Load Restraint SystemOverhead Storage Compartment With Two 1-Din Slot And Reading LightReach And Rake Adjustable Steering WheelRubber Floor CoveringTerminal Block
- 270 Degree Rear Door HingesDriver Seatbelt Warning LightHigh RoofRear Wing Doors Without WindowsSide Marker LampsWindscreen Wiper With Variable Intermittent Delay And Wash-Wipe System
- Am/Fm Tuner With Mp3 CompatibilityDab Plus For Media VanUsb Connection
- Electromechanical SteeringWired Smartphone Integration
- CoNot AvailableHcNot AvailableHc+NoxNot AvailableNoise Level Db(A)Not AvailableNoxNot AvailableParticlesNot AvailableStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Wltp - Co2 (G/Km) - Comb224 g/km
- Automatic TransmissionNoBore81 mmCatalytic ConvertorYesCc1968 ccCompression Ratio15.5:1Cylinder LayoutIn-LineCylinders4Engine CodesDauaEngine LayoutFront TransverseEngine MakeNot AvailableFuel DeliveryCommon RailFuel TypeDieselGears6 SpeedManual TransmissionYesNumber Of Valves16Stroke95.5 mmValve GearDohc
- Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Comb8.5Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Extra High9.9Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - High7.4Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Low8.8Wltp - Fc (L/100Km) - Medium7.8Wltp - Mpg - Comb33.2Wltp - Mpg - Extra High28.5Wltp - Mpg - High38.2Wltp - Mpg - Low32.1Wltp - Mpg - Medium36.2
- Alternator Amps140Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern?NoBadge Engine Cc2.0 ccBadge Power140Based On IdNot AvailableBattery Ah92Battery Volts12Chassis Engine NumberNot AvailableCoin DescriptionNot AvailableCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNot AvailableCoin Power Output CodeNot AvailableCoin SeriesNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNot AvailableCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNot AvailableFront BrakesDiscsGeneration Mark2Ghost Model For Valuation PurposesNoInsurance Group 1Not AvailableInsurance Group 2Not AvailableManufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsNcap Adult Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Child Occupant Protection %Not AvailableNcap Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - Effective February 09Not AvailableNcap Overall Rating - LcvNot AvailableNcap Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09Not AvailableNcap Pedestrian Protection %Not AvailableNcap Safety Assist %Not AvailableRear BrakesDiscsRelative HeightH2Relative LengthL1Running Cost League HeadingsNot AvailableService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsService Interval Mileage18000 milesSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoStandard Manufacturers Warranty - MileageUnlimited milesStandard Manufacturers Warranty - Years3 yearsSteeringPasThis Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved PurposesNoTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months72 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage120000 milesVehicle Homologation ClassN1Vin/Frame No.Not Available
- Bhp140 bhpEngine Power Kw103 kwEngine Power Rpm3600 rpmEngine Torque Lbs.Ft251 lbs.ftEngine Torque Mkg34.7 mkgEngine Torque Nm340 nmEngine Torque Rpm1600 rpmTop Speed98 mph
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRde Certification LevelRde 2
- Alloys?NoAutomatic ClutchNoPlated 3Rd AxleNot AvailablePlated 4Th AxleNot AvailableSpace Saver?NoTyre MakeNot AvailableTyre Size Front205/75 R16Tyre Size Rear205/75 R16Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel StyleNot AvailableWheel Type16" Steel
- Front Overhang1000 mmHeight2590 mmHeight (Including Roof Rails)Not AvailableLength5986 mmLoad Deck Height570 mmLoad Height1961 mmLoad Length3450 mmLoad Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380 mmLoad Width1832 mmLower Rear Door Width1552 mmRear Door Height1840 mmRear Overhang1346 mmSide Load Door Height1822 mmSide Load Door Width1311 mmTurning Circle - Kerb To Kerb13.6Wheelbase3640 mmWidth (Excluding Mirrors)2040 mmWidth (Including Mirrors)2427 mm
- Boot Capacity SaloonsNot AvailableFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)75 litresGross Train Weight6000 kgGross Vehicle Weight3500 kgLoad Space Volume11.3Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)Not AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 2Nd Row Seats UpNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats DownNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats RemovedNot AvailableLuggage Capacity - 3Rd Row Seats UpNot AvailableMax. Roof Load150 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked3000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMinimum Kerbweight2295 kgNo. Of Seats3Payload1205 kgPlated 2Nd Axle2100Plated Front Axle1800
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Independent Review By Car & Driving
The MAN TGE is the large van you've probably never considered, but probably should. Jonathan Crouch takes a look.
Ten Second Review
The MAN TGE appeals to savvy business buyers by offering all the attributes of the Volkswagen Crafter with an even better after-sales support package. The 2.0 TDI diesel engines are a strong point, there's a practical cargo bay, a wide range of body s...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?
Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?
Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?
A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?
In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?
Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?
The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.