Renault Kangoo Maxi Ze ElectricLL21 44kW 33kWh Business+ i-Van Auto
- Remote central lockingRemote central lockingImmobiliserElectronic immobiliserDeadlocksDeadlockingAlarmAlarm - Thatcham T2 perimeter alarm
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheelCloth seat trimTanega cloth upholstery
- ABSABS + EBD
- Height adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable drivers seat
- PASVariable PAS
- Radio2 x 15W DAB radio with bluetooth, USB + aux input
- Air conditioningPre heating function
- Steel wheels15" Brigatin steel wheels
- Front electric windowsOne-touch descending electric front windows
- Electric door mirrorsElectric operated and folding door mirrors
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsExhaust System-Front BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsBattery Volts-Battery AH-Alternator Amps-Front SuspensionMcpherson StrutsRear SuspensionRear Trailing ArmsSteeringPasClutch-NCAP Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09-NCAP Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09-Any aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-This vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage24000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC0.0Badge Power60Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Generation Mark2
- Minimum Kerbweight1585 kgGross Vehicle Weight2190 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked322 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked322 kgPayload605 kgLoad Space Volume4.6Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1125Plated 2nd Axle1240Gross Train Weight2512 kg
- Length4666 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1829 cmWheelbase3081 cmWidth (including mirrors)2138 cmHeight1810 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length2115 cmLoad Width-Load Height1129 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.9Front Overhang875Rear Overhang710Side Load Door Width-Side Load Door Height-Lower Rear Door Width1219Upper Rear Door Width1141Rear Door Height-Load Deck Height-Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1218Turning Circle - Wall to Wall-
- EC-EC Urban-EC Extra Urban-EC Combined-
- 0 to 6222.3 secTop Speed81 mphBHP60 bhpPSYes0 to 60NoEngine Power KW44 kwEngine Torque LBS.FT166Engine Torque NM225 nmEngine Torque MKG23
- Bore-Stroke-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Valve gear-Fuel TypeElectricCatalytic Convertor-Engine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio-Gears1 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel Delivery-Cooling System-Automatic TransmissionYesManual TransmissionNoEngine Codes5aq 60
- Tyre Size Front195/65 R15Tyre Size Rear195/65 R15Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type15" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchYes
- CO20 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-HC-
- Battery Capacity in kWh33Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)1020Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.3Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)720Battery Charge Type 3 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)660Battery Charge Type 4 kW7Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)360Battery TypeLithium-IonNEDC Electricity Consumption kWh/100 km152NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles170Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage62000Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years5WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18Coupler/Connector TypeType 2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City320WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb230Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage0-100WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.5WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City199WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb143
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Ten Second Review
The improved Phase II version of Renault's Kangoo Van comes in two distinct bodyshape sizes in a bid to cover the main bases in the compact van market. There's also a Crew van option and even a Z.E. 33 all-electric version. Whichever model you choose, you'll find it well-built, pretty practical and pleasantly styled with an economy-focused engine range. If you're buyi...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How long will it take to get the vehicle?The Renault Kangoo has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?The Renault Kangoo can do between 57 and 54 mpgDo I get breakdown recovery?All Renault Kangoo models come with Renault Assist, which includes four years of vehicle-based Roadside Assistance.What are the service intervals for this van?The Renault Kangoo has a 24,000 mile service interval.