Vauxhall Astra Hatchback1.2 Turbo 145 Elite Nav 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Remote central lockingRemote control central lockingAlarmRemote control ultrasonic security alarm systemImmobiliserEngine deadlock and immobiliser
- Traction controlTraction controlABSElectronic Stability Program (ESP) including Anti lock brake system (ABS) and hill start assist
- Heated rear seatsRear seat heatingFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front seat head restraintsSports seatsSports style front seatsRear headrestsThree height adjustable rear head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat mounting points on outer rear seatsHeated front seatFront seat heatingFront head restraints2 way front passive headrestRear headrests2 way rear outboard headrestsLumbar support4 way power lumbar driver seatLumbar support4 way power lumbar passenger seatHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way manual adjuster driver seatRear headrestsCentral rear seat headrests
- Front electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows
- 3x3 point rear seat belts3 point centre rear seat beltDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver and co-driver front, front side, head curtain roof airbags, front and rear row coverage airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system with full indication
- Electric door mirrorsTwin electrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Front armrestAdjustable front armrestFront armrestFront centre armrest with storageSteering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnSports seatsSiena leather upholstery with front sports seats
- Heated front seatWinter Pack - AstraCollision avoidance brakingDriving assistance pack 1 - Astra SRi/SRi Nav/SRi VX Line Nav/Elite Nav/Ultimate Nav
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED Headlights
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls
- PASElectric speed sensitive power steeringCruise controlCruise control with speed limiter
- Trip computerMulti function trip computer - Trip odometer, vehicle range, average speed and fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy and driving timeNavigation systemMultimedia Nav Pro 8" touch,AM/FM/DAB,bluetooth/2 USB/SD,apple carplay/android auto,voice control,3.5"monochrome inst cluster,6GB memory
- Air conditioningAir conditioning + dual zone auto ECC with particle, odor filter and humidity sensor (ASV)
- Alloy wheels17" multi spoke design alloy wheels
- Length4370Width1809Wheelbase2662Width (including mirrors)2042Height1485
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min40.9WLTP - MPG - Low - Max39.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max52.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min62.8WLTP - MPG - High - Max60.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min52.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.7Top Speed137Engine Power - BHP145Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW107Engine Power - RPM5500Engine Torque - LBS.FT166Engine Torque - NM225Engine Torque - RPM2000Engine Torque - MKG23
- Gross Vehicle Weight1805Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48Max. Towing Weight - Braked1350Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked620Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)370No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1210
- Coin SeriesElite NavCoin DescriptionTurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eService Interval Mileage20000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power145Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1199Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear22/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMulti SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)99Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb121WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min121
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.