Vauxhall Astra Sports Tourer1.5 Turbo D SRi Nav 5 Doors Auto
- Central Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control With Speed LimiterDriver Information - Total Mileage, Service Indicator, Oil LifeElectric Speed Sensitive Power SteeringHandsfree Calls Via Steering Wheel ControlsInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMultimedia Fully Integrated European Sat Nav - 7" Screen, Am/Fm/Dab, Bluetooth/2 Usb, Apple Car Play/Android Auto, 3.5" Monochrome Cluster, 6 SpeakersPhone Book AccessSmartphone ProjectionSms Readout And ReplyVehicle Microphone
- Battery Rundown Protection
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Acoustic WindscreenAdaptive Brake LightsAutomatic Hazard Warning LightAutomatically Dimming Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerBody Colour RoofBody Coloured Door HandlesBonnet/Headlight/Wiper StructureChrome Bar With Black Radiator GrilleChrome Effect Upper Side Window MouldingsDoor To Door IlluminationElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFollow Me Home LightingFront Fog LampsGloss Black Finish B PillarGloss Black Finish C PillarHeated Rear Screen With Timed Cut OffHidden Exhaust PipeHigh Gloss Exterior OrnamentationHigh Level Led Centre Rear Brake LightIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLaminated WindscreenLed Daytime Running LightsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsManual Folding Door MirrorsRear Fog LampsReversing LightSilver Roof RailsSolar Absorbing Heat Front WindscreenTinted WindowsTwin Electrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeUpper And Lower Bumper DesignVauxhall Door Sill Plate CoverWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Front12V Power Outlet In Centre Console60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAdjustable Front ArmrestAir Conditioning + Dual Zone Auto Ecc With Particle, Odor Filter And Humidity Sensor (Asv)Ambient Led Downlighter In Facia/Centre ConsoleAmbient Led Lighting In Front DoorAnti Submarining Ramps In All SeatsAssist HandlesBlack Door Panels With Black Atlantis Cloth InsertsCentral Rear Seat HeadrestsChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesDriver's And Front Passenger's SunvisorsDrivers And Front Passengers Illuminated Mirrors With Flip-Up CoversFade Up/Down Courtesy LightFolding Storage Box On Driver Side Lower FaciaFormula Cloth UpholsteryFour Adjustable Facia VentsFour Lashing Eyes In Load CompartmentFront Centre Armrest With StorageFront Door PocketsFront HeadrestsFront Passenger Vanity MirrorFront Seatback Storage Pocket For Driver And Co-Driver SeatsFront/Rear Courtesy LightsFully Carpeted Load AreaGlovebox With LidIlluminated Load AreaInterior Tailgate HandleIsofix Child Seat Mounting Points On Outer Rear SeatsLeather Effect Seat BolstersLiquid Palladium Inserts On Front DoorPlain Black Fabric Side Bolsters And SurroundsReach And Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Door PocketsRetractable Luggage CoverSatin Chrome Effect Bezel On Steering WheelStorage Compartment In Centre ConsoleThree Height Adjustable Rear Head RestraintsTwin Gas Assisted Tailgate StrutsTwo Drinks Holder In Centre Console
- Driver's Ergonomic Active Seat Pack - Astra Sri NavDriving Assistance Pack 1 - Astra Sri/Sri Nav/Sri Vx Line Nav/Elite Nav/Ultimate NavInterior Light Pack - AstraSight And Light Pack - Astra
- 3 Point Centre Rear Seat Belt6 Airbags - Driver And Co-Driver Front, Front Side, Head Curtain Roof Airbags, Front And Rear Row Coverage AirbagsBuckle Activated Smart Seat Belt Reminder For Driver OnlyChild Locks On Rear DoorsCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passengers Front And Side Impact AirbagsDeformation Zones Front And RearDrag Torque ControlElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability Program (Esp) Including Anti Lock Brake System (Abs) And Hill Start AssistEmergency Brake AssistEnergy Absorbing Steering ColumnFront And Outer Rear Seatbelt Force LimitersFront Seat Belts With Crash Locking Tongues For Driver And Co-DriverFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightHeight Adjustable Inertia Reel Front SeatbeltsOuter Rear Seatbelt PretensionersPedal Release SystemReinforced Passenger Safety CellRollover MitigationSide Impact Protection BeamsSingle Tone HornSmart Seat Belt Reminders For Co-Driver And 2Nd Row Seat, Sensor In Co-Driver Seat CushionStraight Line Stability ControlThree Inertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Rear SeatbeltsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System With Full Indication
- Electronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserFreewheeling Door LocksKey Left In Ignition Audible WarningLocking Wheel NutsOne Flat And One Rigid Key With 2 Button For Lock/UnlockRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Ultrasonic Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Instrument Panel Bar In Piano BlackLiquid Palladium With Black Facia Trim InsertsSilver Air Vent Surrounds
- 17" 5 Twiin Silver Spoke Design Alloy WheelsLow Rolling Resistance Tyres
- Length4702 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2662 cmWidth (including mirrors)2042 cmHeight1510 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH50.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.4 secTop Speed127 mphEngine Power - BHP122 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW90 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT210Engine Torque - NM285 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG29.1
- Gross Vehicle Weight1980 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)48 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1250 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked680 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)540 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1630 litres
- Coin SeriesSri NavCoin DescriptionTurbo DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power122Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark5Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1496 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears9 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style5 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6NOx0.019WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL133
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.