Vauxhall Combo Life Estate1.2 Turbo Edition 5 Doors
- 3.5" Colour Information DisplayCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control + Speed LimiterDriver Alert SystemDriver Information Centre With Trip ComputerForward Collision WarningFront Camera SystemInstrument Cluster - UplevelInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightLane Departure Warning With Lane Change AssistMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimePasRear Parking SensorsRemote Control Boot OpeningService IndicatorSpeed Sign RecognitionTraffic Sign Recognition
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 2 Speed Wipers+Variable Intermittent WipeAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Bodyside MouldingsBlack Door MirrorsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersChrome-Effect Front Grille BarDipping Rear View MirrorElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Fog LightsHalogen Daytime Running LightsHeated Rear WindscreenManual Folding Door MirrorsNearside And Offside Sliding Side Access Door With Opening WindowsPower/Express Front WindowsRear Compartment ShadeRear WiperSliding Rail Covers In Body ColourSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenSunshades In Driver MirrorsTailgate With Heated Window And Wash WipeTinted Glass Including WindscreenWelcome Lighting
- 12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Centre Console12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Passenger Side3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Bezel4 Way Adjustable Front Head Restraints4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Height, Reach,Till And Backrest6 Way Manually Adjustable Drivers Seat60/40 Split/Folding 2Nd Row Of SeatsAdditional Lidded Compartment In Front Of Driver (Comes With Aircon)Adjustable Dashboard IlluminationAir ConditioningAnti Submarining Ramps In Front SeatsBase HeaterCarpet Floor MatsChrome Inner Door HandlesDelay Courtesy Light FunctionDrawer Under Drivers SeatDriver's Lumbar SupportDriver/Passenger Reading LightsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors + CoversFront Body-Lock Seatbelt PretensionersFront/Rear Courtesy LightsFull Width Overhead Storage Shelf With Ambient LightingHeater - FrontHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelLarge Open Storage Pocket Behind Infotainment ScreenMistral Cloth UpholsteryOpen Storage Compartment Below GloveboxOverhead Shelf (Comes With Radio)Pollen FilterPolyurethane Steering WheelRear Adjustable/Removable HeadrestsRear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersRemote Radio ControlsSmall Open Storage Compartment Behind Gear KnobTwo Drinks Holder In Centre ConsoleTwo Facia Mounted Drinks HoldersTwo Large And Two Small Open Door PocketsUsb Charging And Infotainment In Rear Of Centre ConsoleUsb Charging Point In Glovebox
- AbsAutomatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCsc - Cornering Stability ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDeflation Detection SystemDeformation Zones Front And RearDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passenger Lap Belt Pretensioner SystemElectronic Brake Force DistributionEmergency Brake AssistEnergy Absorbing Steering ColumnEspFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront Seatbelt Force LimitersFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightFull Size Curtain Airbags For Driver, Front Passenger And Outer Rear Passenger SeatsHill Start AssistIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsManual Park BrakeMotor Slip Regulation (Msr) - Engine Drag Torque ControlReinforced Passenger Safety CellRide And Handling Automatic Electronic ControlledSide Impact Protection BeamsThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTraction ControlTwo Inertia Reel Seatbelts - 3Rd RowTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Remote Folding KeysElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserRemote Control Central LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- 16" Steel WheelsFull Wheel CoversTyre Repair Kit
- Length4403 cmWidth1921 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1804 cmHeight (including roof rails)1841 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.4
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Gross Vehicle Weight2050 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)61 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1150 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked720 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)983 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2126 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeEb2adt
- Coin SeriesEditionCoin DescriptionTurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 079eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage64000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months72 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb145WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min145
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.