Vauxhall Combo Life Estate1.5 Turbo D SE 5 Doors
- 10" Colour Information DisplayCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationDriver Information - Total Mileage, Service Indicator, Oil LifeE-CallForward Collision WarningFront Camera SystemHandsfree Calls Via Steering Wheel ControlsInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightLane Departure Warning With Lane Change AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimePanoramic Rear View CameraSmartphone ProjectionSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionTraffic Sign RecognitionVehicle Microphone
- Diesel Particulate Filter
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- Automatic Headlight Control SystemBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door MirrorsBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBody Colour Side Access Door Rail CoversBody Colour Side Protection MouldingsChrome-Effect Front Grille BarDark Tinted Rear WindowsDipping Rear View MirrorElectric Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityFlexible Roof Mounted AerialFront Fog LightsGlazed Tailgate With Split OpeningHazard Warning LightsHeated Rear WindscreenIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsManual Headlight Beam LevellingNearside And Offside Sliding Side Access Door With Opening WindowsRain SensorRear Fog LightsReversing LightSide Window Demist VentsSliding Doors- Rear Side Left And RightSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTailgate With Opening Heated Window And Wash/Wipe FacilityThird Brake LightTinted Glass Including WindscreenWarning Light In Instrument ClusterWindscreen Demist Vents
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Bezel4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls4 Way Manually Adjustable Passenger Seat With Reach, Backrest, Headrest And Flat Fold Facility6 Way Adjustable Driver Seat - Height, Reach, Backrest, Manual Lumbar, Armrest, Under Seat Storage, HeadrestAdjustable Dashboard IlluminationAir Recirculation FacilityCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenCarpet Floor MatsChrome Inner Door HandlesDriver/Passenger Reading LightsDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity Mirrors + CoversFade Up/Fade Down On Interior LightingFour Adjustable Facia VentsFour Load Restraint Lashing EyesFront Body-Lock Seatbelt PretensionersFront Seat Back PocketsFront/Rear Courtesy LightsFully Carpeted Load AreaHeated Steering WheelHeight/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Load AreaInterior Tailgate HandleLarge Open Storage Pocket Behind Infotainment ScreenLuggage Compartment CoverLuggage Compartment LightingMistral Cloth UpholsteryOpen Storage Compartment Below GloveboxRear Adjustable/Removable HeadrestsRear Heater DuctSingle Front Passenger SeatSmall Open Storage Compartment Behind Gear KnobTwin Gas Assisted Tailgate StrutsTwo Drinks Holder In Centre ConsoleTwo Facia Mounted Drinks HoldersTwo Foldable Table With CupholdersTwo Large And Two Small Front Open Door PocketsTwo Rear Door PocketsUsb Charging And Infotainment In Rear Of Centre ConsoleUsb Charging Point In Glovebox
- Sight And Light Pack - Combo Life
- AbsAutomatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian DetectionChild Locks On Rear DoorsCsc - Cornering Stability ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEmergency Brake AssistEspFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightFull Size Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsLap And Diagonal Inertia Reel SeatbeltsMotor Slip Regulation (Msr) - Engine Drag Torque ControlStraight Line Stability ControlThree 3 Point Rear SeatbeltsTraction ControlTwo Inertia Reel Seatbelts - 3Rd RowTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Remote Folding KeysElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserFreewheeling Door LocksKey Left In Ignition Audible WarningLocking Wheel BoltsRemote Control Central LockingVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Chrome Instrument Cluster Dial Rings
- 16" 7 Spoke Alloy WheelsFull Wheel CoversTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1405 kgGross Vehicle Weight2095 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1300 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight690 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)983 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)2126 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11
- Length4403 cmWidth1921 cmWheelbase2785 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1804 cmHeight (including roof rails)1841 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH53.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.7 secTop Speed107 mphEngine Power - BHP102 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW75 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDv5rd
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTurbo DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0711eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage120000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %91NCAP Child Occupant Protection %81NCAP Pedestrian Protection %58NCAP Safety Assist %68NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power100Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style7 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH139WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL135
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.