Vauxhall Corsa-E Electric Hatchback100kW Elite Nav 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [7.4kWCh]
- Drivers airbagDriver airbagSide airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsPassenger airbagPassenger airbagSide airbagsFull size curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemCollision avoidance brakingForward collision alert3x3 point rear seat beltsInertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelts for all seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mountings incorporating top tether anchor points located on second row rear seats
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable head restraintsHeated front seatHeated front seats + steering wheelFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraints2 way adjustment front driver and co-driver passive headrestHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way manual fore/aft, up/down with reclining driver seatback
- Remote central lockingRemote control central lockingKeyless goKeyless entry and startAlarmRemote control security alarm systemImmobiliserEngine deadlock and immobiliser
- Traction controlTraction controlCollision avoidance brakingAuto city emergency brakingABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)ESPElectronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour front and rear bumpers
- PASSpeed sensitive power steeringPASElectric power steeringReverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsFront view cameraFront camera systemTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognitionReverse parking aidPanoramic rear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning with lane assistCruise controlCruise control with speed limiter
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assistLED FoglightsLED front fog lampsLED headlightsMatrix LED headlightsLED rear lightsUplevel LED tail lamp
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrorsDoor mirrors electrically foldableElectrically folding door mirrors
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentRake and telescope adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimCaptain cloth/premium leather effect upholsteryFront armrestFront centre armrest with hidden storage
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Service indicatorService indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computer - Trip odometer, vehicle range, average speed and fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy and driving timeNavigation systemMultimedia Nav pro info system 10" touchscreen,Sat-Nav,European coverage,2D/3D street map,Bluetooth audio stream/Apple carplay/Android autoUSB/iPod interfaceUSB with iPod control
- Front electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio, phone and cruise controls
- Climate controlAuto single zone electronic climate control - sensor air moisture W/S temp, air/pollutant/odour filter
- Alloy wheels17" Design-8 alloy wheels
- Length4060Width1765Wheelbase2538Width (including mirrors)1960Height1433Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1Top Speed93Engine Power - BHP136Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW100Engine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260Engine Torque - MKG26.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight1916Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)309No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1118
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine CodeN
- Coin SeriesElite Nav [7.4]Coin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage16000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power136Badge Engine CC0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsNCONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW22Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage15-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)45Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage15-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage15-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max328WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb209WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max204WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min209
- Emissions Test CycleSecond Act
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.