Vauxhall Corsa-E Electric Hatchback100kW Elite Nav 50kWh 5 Doors Auto [7.4kWCh]
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 7" Tft Instrument ClusterAuto Tele Unit 3S Vehicle Communication SystemCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control With Speed LimiterElectric Power SteeringEngine Oil Life IndicatorFrequencies Rating 433 MhzFront And Rear Parking SensorsFront Camera SystemFront Pedestrian Detection BasisInfotainment Remote Controls Right Side Of Steering Wheel, Telephone Buttons On Left SideLane Departure Warning With Lane AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMultimedia Nav Pro Info System 10" Touchscreen,Sat-Nav,European Coverage,2D/3D Street Map,Bluetooth Audio Stream/Apple Carplay/Android AutoPanoramic Rear View CameraService IndicatorSide Blind Spot Alert And Flank GuardSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTraffic Sign RecognitionTwo Litre Open Door PocketsUsb With Ipod ControlVauxhall Connect Box
- Dab Digital RadioInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightSix SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise Controls
- A Pillar In BlackActive AeroshutterAutomatic Headlamp LevellingAutomatic Headlight Control SystemBlack Grained Finish Front GrilleBlack Window Side Moulding With Stainless Dlo BeltlineBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBonnet/Headlight/Wiper StructureCentre Rear Brake LightsChrome Effect Lower Side Window MouldingsChrome Logo BarComfort Body KitDark Tinted Rear Side Windows + Tailgate WindowElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsElectrically Folding Door MirrorsElectrically Operated Front And Rear WindowsElectrochromic Automatic Anti-Dazzle Rear View MirrorGlazed Tailgate And Heated Rear Window With Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeadlamps For Left Side TrafficHigh Beam AssistHigh Gloss Black Finish B PillarIntegrated Rear Roof Spoiler Level 2 EcoLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LampsMatrix Led HeadlightsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LampRear Reversing LightsRoof Antenna Short RodSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenSports Tailgate SpoilerTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeUplevel Led Tail Lamp
- 12V Power Sockets2 Cupholders In Front Centre Console2 Layer Paint Ip Insert Signature Wings Colour Galvano Innovation2 Way Adjustment Front Driver And Co-Driver Passive Headrest3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel With Silver Painted Bezel + Irc6 Way Manual Co-Driver Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Seatback6 Way Manual Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Driver Seatback60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAuto Single Zone Electronic Climate Control - Sensor Air Moisture W/S Temp, Air/Pollutant/Odour FilterChrome Inside Door HandlesComfort Front SeatsCourtesy Lights With Map Reading LightFlat Bottomed Leather Steering WheelFour Adjustable Facia VentsFront Centre Armrest With Hidden StorageFront Driver And Co-Driver Side Articulated Grab HandlesFront Passenger Side Provision For Child RestraintFront Seatback Storage PocketsHeated Front SeatsHeated Front Seats + Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated Glovebox With LidIlluminated Load Compartment TrunkImagination Captain Blue Morrocana/Mistral UpholsteryLed Ambient LightingLegroom Rear HeaterLuggage Compartment LightingPolyurethane Gear Knob/LeverRake And Telescope Adjustable Steering ColumnRefrigerant Low GwpRight Hand Drive (Rhd)Single Dome Lamp With Dual Front Reading LampsSix Speed Fan With Illuminated ControlsSunshades With Vanity Mirror On Driver And Passenger SideWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- Body Security Pack - CorsaInsulation Acoustical Package - CorsaSales Style Var.1 Package - Corsa
- Anti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Auto City Emergency BrakingCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger's AirbagDrag Torque ControlDriver AirbagDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectrical Child Lock System In Rear Door LatchElectrically Operated Parking BrakeElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistForward Collision AlertFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightFull Size Curtain AirbagsHill Hold And Start SystemInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsPassenger AirbagSingle Tone HornTraction ControlTyre Deflation Detection SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Keys One Folding With Integral RemoteEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And StartLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Control Security Alarm SystemRemote Locking Fuel Filler FlapSteering Lock
- Chassis Equipment Front Strut AssemblyChassis Equipment Rear Axle Compound CrankElectronic Returnless Fuel SystemRide And Handling Manual Electronic ControlledStandard Chassis Suspension System Ride HandlingUnder Body Shield For Aero
- 17" Design-8 Alloy WheelsTyre Repair Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1455 kgGross Vehicle Weight1920 kgMax. Loading Weight465 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)309 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1118 litres
- Length4060 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2538 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1433 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.1 secTop Speed93 mphEngine Power - BHP136 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW100 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT192Engine Torque - NM260 nmEngine Torque - MKG26.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 SpeedEngine Code-
- Coin SeriesElite Nav [7.4]Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power136Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front205/45 R17Tyre Size Rear205/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style-Alloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 2 kW22Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage15-80Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)45Battery Charge Type 3 kW50Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage15-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)30Battery Charge Type 4 kW100Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage15-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh50Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min336WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max328WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb209WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max204WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min209
- Emissions Test CycleSecond ActRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.