Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback1.2 SE Nav 5 Doors
- 3.5" Colour Driver Instrument Cluster (Dic)Auto Tele Unit 3S Vehicle Communication SystemCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control With Speed LimiterElectric Power SteeringEngine Oil Life IndicatorFrequencies Rating 433 MhzFront Camera SystemFront Pedestrian Detection BasisInfotainment Remote Controls Right Side Of Steering Wheel, Telephone Buttons On Left SideLane Departure Warning With Lane AssistLights On Audible WarningMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimeMultimedia Nav Info System With 7" Touchscreen,Sat-Nav,European Coverage,2D/3D Street Map,Bluetooth Audio Stream/Apple Carplay/Android AutoService IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionTwo Litre Open Door PocketsUsb With Ipod ControlVauxhall Connect Box
- Dab Digital RadioInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightSix SpeakersSteering Wheel Audio, Phone And Cruise Controls
- Auto Headlamps (On/Off)Black Grained Finish Front GrilleBlack Window Side MouldingBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersBody Colour Roof + Door MirrorsBonnet/Headlight/Wiper StructureCentre Rear Brake LightsChrome Logo BarComfort Body KitElectrical Adjustment, Manual Folding And Heated Outside Rear View MirrorFront Power Windows With Express Up/Down And Anti-Pinch FunctionGlazed Tailgate And Heated Rear Window With Wash/Wipe FacilityHazard Warning LightsHeadlamps For Left Side TrafficHigh Beam AssistInside Rear View Mirror Tiltable Day/Night FolderIntegrated Rear Roof Spoiler Level 2 EcoLed Daytime Running LightsLed HeadlightsManual Headlamp Level ControlManual Rear WindowsRear Fog LampRear Reversing LightsRoof Antenna Short RodSolar Absorbing Front And Rear Side Windows And TailgateSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTail Lamp Base BulbTailgate SpoilerTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeVariable Delay Windshield Pulse Wiper System
- 12V Power Sockets2 Way Adjustment Front Driver And Co-Driver Passive Headrest3 Spoke Flat Bottom Leather Steering Wheel With Silver Painted Bezel + Irc4 Speed Fan With Illuminated Controls4 Way Manual Co-Driver Fore/Aft With Reclining Seatback6 Way Manual Fore/Aft, Up/Down With Reclining Driver Seatback60/40 Split Folding Rear SeatAir Conditioning With Air Recirculation FacilityBase Middle ConsoleCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenChrome Inside Door HandlesComfort Front SeatsCourtesy Lights With Map Reading LightFlat Bottomed Leather Steering WheelFour Adjustable Facia VentsFresez Marvel Cloth UpholsteryFront CupholderFront Driver And Co-Driver Side Articulated Grab HandlesHeight Adjustable Head RestraintsIlluminated Glovebox With LidIlluminated Load Compartment TrunkIp Plastic Insert Single PieceJet Black Door Panels On Door TrimLegroom Rear HeaterLuggage Compartment LightingMistral Fabric Side Bolsters And SurroundsPolyurethane Gear Knob/LeverRake And Telescope Adjustable Steering ColumnRear CupholderRefrigerant Low GwpRight Hand Drive (Rhd)Single Dome Lamp With Dual Front Reading LampsSunshades With Vanity Mirror On Driver And Passenger SideWindscreen And Side Window Demist Vents
- 3 Rear 3 Point SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Auto City Emergency BrakingCornering Brake ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger's AirbagDrag Torque ControlDriver AirbagDriver Drowsiness Alert SystemEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectrical Child Lock System In Rear Door LatchElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Emergency Brake AssistForward Collision AlertFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFront Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightFull Size Curtain AirbagsHill Hold And Start SystemIsofix Child Seat Mountings Incorporating Top Tether Anchor Points Located On Second Row Rear SeatsManual Parking BrakePassenger AirbagSingle Tone HornTraction ControlTyre Deflation Detection SystemTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Keys One Folding With Integral RemoteEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Locking Fuel Filler FlapSteering Lock
- Chassis Equipment Front Strut AssemblyChassis Equipment Rear Axle Compound CrankElectronic Returnless Fuel SystemRide And Handling Manual Electronic ControlledStandard Chassis Suspension System Ride HandlingUnder Body Shield For Aero
- Mistral Facia
- 16" Design-2, 4 Double Spoke Silver Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1055 kgGross Vehicle Weight1550 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked500 kgMax. Loading Weight495 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)309 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1015 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4060 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2538 cmWidth (including mirrors)1960 cmHeight1433 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoEC Urban (mpg)58.9 mpgEC Extra Urban (mpg)76.3 mpgEC Combined (mpg)68.9 mpgWLTP - MPG - Comb52.4WLTP - MPG - Low - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min61.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)13.2 secTop Speed108 mphEngine Power - BHP75 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW55 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT87Engine Torque - NM118 nmEngine Torque - RPM2750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12
- Coin SeriesSe NavStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage12500 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %69NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power75Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1199 ccCylinders3Number of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesCompression Ratio11.0:1TransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style4 Double SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)93 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb125WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min125
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.