Vauxhall Corsa Hatchback1.2 SE Premium 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- Rear electric windowsElectric rear windowsFront electric windowsFront power windows with express up/down and anti-pinch function
- Heated front seatHeated front seatsFront head restraintsHeight adjustable head restraintsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seatFront head restraints2 way adjustment front driver and co-driver passive headrestHeight adjustable drivers seat6 way manual fore/aft, up/down with reclining driver seatback
- Remote central lockingRemote control central lockingImmobiliserEngine deadlock and immobiliser
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour front and rear bumpers
- Traction controlTraction controlCollision avoidance brakingAuto city emergency brakingABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)ESPElectronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentRake and telescope adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimFresez marvel cloth upholstery
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear 3 point seatbeltsDrivers airbagSix airbags - Driver's dual stage airbag/front passenger's dual stage airbag/front seat side impact airbags/full size curtain airbagsCollision avoidance brakingForward collision alert3x3 point rear seat beltsInertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelts for all seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsISOFIX child seat mountings incorporating top tether anchor points located on second row rear seats
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- PASSpeed sensitive power steeringReverse parking aidRear parking distance sensorsFront view cameraFront camera systemTraffic sign recognitionSpeed sign recognitionLane departure warningLane departure warning with lane assistCruise controlCruise control with intelligent speed limiter
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assist
- Tyre repair kitTyre repair kit
- Service indicatorService indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computer - Trip odometer, vehicle range, average speed and fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy and driving timeDigital Instrument Cluster3.5" colour driver instrument cluster (DIC)USB/iPod interfaceUSB with iPod control
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAudio remote controlSteering wheel audio, phone and cruise controlsBluetooth connectionBluetooth A2DP audio streamingRadio/CDAM/FM stereo radio
- Alloy wheels16" black alloy wheels
- Mobile phone App interfaceApple car play/Android AutoBluetooth connectionBluetooth mobile phone portal
- Air conditioningAir conditioning with air recirculation facility
- Minimum Kerbweight980Gross Vehicle Weight1550Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)40Max. Towing Weight - Braked500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked500Max. Loading Weight570Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)309No. of Seats5Max. Roof Load70Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1118Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.4
- Length4060Width1765Wheelbase2538Width (including mirrors)1960Height1433
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseEC Urban (mpg)58.9EC Extra Urban (mpg)76.3EC Combined (mpg)68.9WLTP - MPG - Comb53.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min42.8WLTP - MPG - Low - Max41.5WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - High - Min61.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)12.4Top Speed108Engine Power - BHP75Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)TrueEngine Power - KW55Engine Power - RPM5750Engine Torque - LBS.FT87Engine Torque - NM118Engine Torque - RPM2750Engine Torque - MKG12
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75Cylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5CC1199Cylinders3Number of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears5 SpeedEngine CodeEb2fad
- Coin SeriesSe PremiumCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage12500Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %86NCAP Pedestrian Protection %66NCAP Safety Assist %69NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 094Badge Power75Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Tyre Size Front195/55 R16Tyre Size Rear195/55 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style8 SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)93Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb118WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max133WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min118
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.