Vauxhall Crossland X Hatchback1.2  SRi Nav 5 Doors [Start Stop]
- ABSABSTraction controlESP + traction control
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central deadlocking
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsSide airbagsFull size curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbelts
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computerNavigation systemNav 5.0 Intellilink sat nav system + 8" colour touchscreen+DAB radio+RDS traffic programme+2 USB+bluetooth audio streaming+Apple CarPlay/Android auto
- Cloth seat trimCloth upholsterySteering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering column
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED headlightsEcoLED headlamps
- Rear wiperIntermittent rear wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectric front/rear windows with one touch
- OEM sound system6 speakersAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsInternet connectionWi-Fi hot spot
- PASSpeed sensitive power steeringCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemFront view cameraFront camera systemTraffic sign recognitionTraffic sign recognition
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front/rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsHeight adjustable drivers seat8 way driver,6 way passenger adjustable seatsFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- Alloy wheels17" Multi spoke design machined face alloy wheels in titan gloss
- Length4212Width1742Wheelbase2604Width (including mirrors)1976Height1597Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low - Min43.5WLTP - MPG - Low - Max39.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min51.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max47.9WLTP - MPG - High - Min53.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max48.7WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6
- Coin SeriesSri NavCoin Description83 [s/s]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0710eService Interval Mileage16000Service Interval Frequency - Months12Timing Belt Interval Mileage80000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months72NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %57NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1199Cylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Engine Power - BHP83Engine Power - PSTrueEngine Power - KW61
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)410No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1255
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMulti SpokeAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)106Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max148WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min142
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.