Vauxhall Crossland X Hatchback1.2T  Griffin 5 Doors [6 Spd] [Start Stop]
- Audible Lights On WarningCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital ClockFront Camera SystemLane Departure Warning SystemLow Fuel Level Warning LightMulti Function Trip ComputerOutside Temperature DisplayRev CounterService Interval IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringTraffic Sign Recognition
- 6 SpeakersR4 Intellilink With 7" Colour Touchscreen, Dab Radio, Usb, Ipod Control, Bluetooth Audio Streaming/Mobile Phone Portal, Apple Carplay And Android AutoSteering Wheel Mounted Audio ControlsWi-Fi Hot Spot
- 2 Speed Wipers/Wash Wipe/Intermittent WipeAlloy Effect Front And Rear Skid PlatesAutomatic Lighting ControlBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Effect Bar On Front GrilleChrome Side Window TrimDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor To Door IlluminationEcoled HeadlampsElectric Front/Rear Windows With One TouchElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsGriffin BadgesHazard Warning LampsHeadlamp LevellingHeated Rear Screen With Timed Cut OffIntermittent Rear Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsManually Foldable Door MirrorsRear Fog LightsRear SpoilerSide Protection MouldingsSide Window Demist VentsSolar Glass WindscreenWindscreen Demist Vents
- 12V Power Point Front3 Spoke Leather Covered Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome Bezel60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat8 Way Driver,6 Way Passenger Adjustable SeatsActive Carbon FilterAir ConditioningAir FilterAnti Submarining Front SeatsCarpeted LoadspaceCentre Console With Storage/CupholdersChrome Interior Door HandlesCloth UpholsteryFront Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront Map Reading LightsGlovebox With LidGriffin Floor MatsHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsIlluminated Load AreaInterior Courtesy Light Operated By All DoorsIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLed Ambient LightingLuggage Compartment CoverOdour FilterPassenger Assist HandlesPlain Black Fabric Side BolstersPollen FilterReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersWelcome Lighting
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsCsc - Cornering Stability ControlDeformation Zones Front And RearDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsEbd + Brake AssistEnergy Absorbing Steering ColumnEsp + Traction ControlFront And Rear Outer Seat Belt Pre-TensionersFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFull Size Curtain AirbagsHill Start AssistPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchReinforced Passenger Safety CellSeatbelt Load LimiterTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Engine ImmobiliserFolding KeyLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central Deadlocking
- Black Atlantis Cloth Inserts On Door PanelsInfotainment Surround In BlackWhite Inserts On Facia And Door Panel
- 17" Multi Spoke Design Machined Face Alloy Wheels In Titan Gloss
- Length4212 cmWidth1742 cmWheelbase2604 cmWidth (including mirrors)1976 cmHeight1597 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max37.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min49.6WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max45.6WLTP - MPG - High - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - High - Max50.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min44.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max40.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max43.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)10.9 secTop Speed116 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT151Engine Torque - NM205 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.9
- Coin SeriesGriffinCoin Description110 [s/s]Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0715eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage80000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months72 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %85NCAP Child Occupant Protection %84NCAP Pedestrian Protection %62NCAP Safety Assist %57NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)410 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1255 litres
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleMulti SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)109 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb140WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max147WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min140
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.