Vauxhall Crossland Hatchback1.2 SE Nav Premium 5 Doors
- 3.5" Monochrome Instrument Colour DisplayAudible Lights On WarningBluetooth ConnectivityCruise Control + Speed LimiterDigital Clock With Automatic Rds Time AdjustmentLane Departure Warning SystemMulti Function Trip ComputerMultimedia Satellite Nav Pro With 8" Colour Screen, Am/Fm, Bluetooth Streaming, Bluetooth Mobile Phone Portal, Apple Carplay/Android Auto + 6 SpeakersOutside Temperature Display With Ice WarningRefridgerant Low IndicatorService Interval IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionVauxhall Connect
- 2 X Usb ConnectionsDab Digital RadioInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light + Water Temperature Gauge Warning Light, Shift Up/Down Indicate LightSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone/Cruise Controls
- 2 Speed Wipers/Wash Wipe/Intermittent WipeAutomatic Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorAutomatic Lighting ControlBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome BarBlack Upper Window MouldingBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Front And Rear BumpersElectrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsFront Power Windows With Express Up/Down And Anti-Pinch FunctionHazard Warning LightsHeadlamp LevellingHeadlamps For Left Side TrafficHeated Rear WindowIntegrated Tailgate SpoilerIntermittent Rear Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed HeadlightsLed Side Repeat IndicatorsRain Sensitive Windscreen WipersRear Fog LightsRear Power Windows With Express Up/Down And Anti-Pinch FunctionReversing LightSide Window Demist VentsSolar Heat Absorbing WindowsSolar Heat Absorbing WindscreenTinted WindowsWelcome LightingWindscreen Demist Vents
- 12V Power Outlet - Front2 Way Adjustable Front Passenger Seat2 Way Front Passive Headrests3 Spoke Flat Bottomed Leather Covered Steering Wheel With Bezel Decoration4 Way Electrically Adjustable Lumbar Support For Drivers Seat60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat BackrestAir ConditioningAir Recirculation FacilityAnti Submarining Ramps In Front SeatsCabin Particulate Filter - Removes Dust, Airborne Particles And PollenCentre ConsoleCourtesy LightDriver And Front Passenger Illuminated Vanity Mirrors With Flip Up CoversDriver's Seat ArmrestDrivers Ergonomic Active Seat With 8 Way Manual Adjustable Driver Seat , Height, Reach And BackrestFade Up/Fade Down On Interior LightingFour Adjustable Facia VentsFront Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersFront Map Reading LightsFully Carpeted Luggage AreaGlovebox With LidHeight Adjustable Front/Rear Head RestraintsIlluminated Load AreaInterior Courtesy Light Operated By All DoorsIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsJet Black Premium Leather Side BolstersLuggage Compartment CoverMulti-Speed Fan With Illuminated ControlOpen Storage Compartment In Centre ConsolePassenger Assist HandlesReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Door Pockets With Bottle HoldersRear Floor Ventilation DuctsRear Reading LightsSatin Chrome Effect Bezel On Steering WheelSeat Cushion ExtensionSparkle Cloth/Vinyl UpholsteryStorage Pockets On Front Seat BacksTwo Drinks Holders In Centre Console
- Rear View Camera Plus Pack - Crossland
- 3X3 Point Rear Seatbelts6 Airbags - Driver And Co-Driver Front, Front Side, Head Curtain Roof Airbags, Front And Rear Row Coverage AirbagsAbsChild Locks On Rear DoorsCsc - Cornering Stability ControlDeactivate Switch For Side Impact AirbagsDeformation Zones Front And RearDual Seatbelt Pretensioners On Front SeatsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionEnergy Absorbing Steering ColumnEngine Drag Torque ControlEsp + Traction ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt Unfastened Audible Warning And Warning LightFront Side Impact AirbagHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)Hill Start AssistHydraulic Brake BoostInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsPassenger Airbag Deactivate SwitchRear Seat Belt PretensionersReinforced Passenger Safety CellSeatbelt Load LimiterSide Impact Protection BeamsSmart Seatbelt Reminder For Front And Rear SeatsTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Remote Folding KeysElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine ImmobiliserLocking Wheel NutsRemote Central DeadlockingRemote Control Central Locking Activation Switch On Driver DoorRemote Control Central Locking Operates On Doors, Tailgate And Fuel Filler FlapRemote Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Front Wheel Drive
- Black Facia With Silver Trim InsertBlack Trim Inserts On Front DoorsCluster Black With Printed Rings
- 16" Five Twin Spoke Diamond Bi Colour Alloy Wheels
- Length4212 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2604 cmWidth (including mirrors)1976 cmHeight (including roof rails)1605 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14 secTop Speed106 mphEngine Power - BHP83 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW61 kwEngine Power - RPM5750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT87Engine Torque - NM118 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG12
- Gross Vehicle Weight1690 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked650 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked560 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)410 litresNo. of Seats5
- Coin SeriesSe Nav PremiumStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 078eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power83Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryMulti Point Fuel InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears5 Speed
- Tyre Size Front195/60 R16Tyre Size Rear195/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" AlloyWheel Style8 SpokesAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min134
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.