Vauxhall Crossland Hatchback1.5 Turbo D Elite Nav 5 Doors
No. Of Seats
- ABSABSTraction controlESP + traction control
- ImmobiliserEngine immobiliserAlarmRemote security alarm systemRemote central lockingRemote central deadlockingRemote central lockingRemote control central locking operates on doors, tailgate and fuel filler flapRemote central lockingRemote control central locking activation switch on driver door
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnFront armrestDriver's seat armrestLeather seat trimSiena leather/vinyl upholstery
- Rear wiperIntermittent rear wash/wipeRear electric windowsRear power windows with express up/down and anti-pinch functionFront electric windowsFront power windows with express up/down and anti-pinch function
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computerDigital Instrument Cluster3.5" monochrome instrument colour displayNavigation systemMultimedia satellite nav pro with 8" colour screen, AM/FM, Bluetooth streaming, Bluetooth mobile phone portal, apple CarPlay/Android Auto + 6 speakers
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring system3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbelts3x3 point rear seat beltsInertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelts for all seatsDrivers airbag6 airbags - Driver and co-driver front, front side, head curtain roof airbags, front and rear row coverage airbagsSide airbagsFront side impact airbag
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour front and rear bumpers
- LED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lightsLED headlightsLED HeadlightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lightsAutomated High-beam assistAutomatic high beam control with cornering light
- PASSpeed sensitive power steeringCruise controlCruise control + speed limiterLane departure warningLane departure warning systemTraffic sign recognitionSpeed sign recognition
- Front head restraintsHeight adjustable front/rear head restraintsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsLumbar support4 way electrically adjustable lumbar support for drivers seatFolding rear seats60/40 split folding rear seat backrestHeight adjustable drivers seatDrivers ergonomic active seat with 8 way manual adjustable driver seat , height, reach and backrestFront head restraints2 way front passive headrests
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically adjustable and heated door mirrors
- 2 zone climate controlDual zone electronic climate control
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioAudio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/phone/cruise controlsUSB/iPod interface2 x USB connections
- Wireless mobile phone chargingWireless charger
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivity
- Reverse parking aidRear view camera plus pack - CrosslandHeated front seatWinter pack - Crossland
- Alloy wheels17" five twin spoke diamond bi colour alloy wheels
- Length4212 cmWidth1765 cmWheelbase2604 cmWidth (including mirrors)1976 cmHeight-Height (including roof rails)1605 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb62.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min64.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max60.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb4.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max4.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)11.4 secTop Speed115 mphEngine Power - BHP110 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW81 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Gross Vehicle Weight1820 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked840 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked620 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)410 litresNo. of Seats5
- Coin SeriesElite NavCoin DescriptionTurbo DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power110Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Tyre Size Front215/50 R17Tyre Size Rear215/50 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel Style4 Twin SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb122WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max126WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min118
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.