Vauxhall Grandland X Hatchback1.2 Turbo Ultimate 5 Doors
- 3.5" Colour Information DisplayAudible Lights On WarningCentral Facia Display With Digital Clock, Outside Air Temperature And Audio InformationCruise Control With Speed LimiterDigital Water Temperature Gauge With Warning LightEcall Emergency Call SystemFuel Gauge With Low Fuel Level Warning LightGearshft Up/Down Indication LightLane Departure Warning SystemMulti Function Trip ComputerMultimedia Navi Pro With 8" Colour Touch+ Sat Nav+Am/Fm/Dab Radio, Bluetooth Audio Streaming/Mobile Phone Portal, Apple Carplay/Android Auto, UsbRev CounterService Interval IndicatorSpeed Sensitive Electric Power Assisted SteeringSpeed Sign RecognitionSpeedometerVauxhall Connect Including Ecall And Connected Services
- Ipod ConnectionSteering Wheel Mounted Audio/Phone/Cruise Controls
- Alloy Effect Front Door Sill CoversAuto Tilting Door MirrorsAutomatic Anti Dazzle Rear View MirrorAutomatic Lighting ControlBody Colour Door HandlesChrome Effect Bar On Front GrilleChrome Side Window TrimCollapsible Windscreen WipersDark Tinted Rear WindowsDoor To Door IlluminationElectrically Foldable Door Mirrors With Puddle LightsElectrically Operated Front And Rear Windows With Safety Auto Reverse And One Touch Up/Down FacilityGloss Black Finish B PillarHazard Warning LightsHeated WindscreenHigh Beam AssistHigh Level Centre Rear Brake LightIntellilux Led Headlights With Adaptive Forward LightingIntermittent Rear Window Wash/WipeLed Daytime Running LightsLed Front Fog LightsLed Rear Fog LightsLed Tail LightsManual Headlight Beam LevellingRain Sensor Windscreen WipersRear SpoilerReversing LightsShark Fin AerialSide Protection MouldingsSide Window Demist VentsSound Absorbing WindscreenTwin Electrically Adjustable And Heated Door MirrorsTwo Speed Windscreen Wipers With Variable Intermittent WipeUpper And Lower Bumper DesignWelcome LightingWindscreen Demist Vents
- 12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Front12V Electrical Accessory Socket In Luggage Compartment230V Accessory Socket3 Spoke Leather Covered Heated Steering Wheel With Satin Chrome BezelAlloy Sports PedalsAnti Submarining Front SeatsAutomatic Air Direction And Fan Speed With Manual OverrideBlack Sienna Leather Side BolstersChrome Effect Interior Door HandlesCovered Storage Compartment In Centre Console And In Driver ArmrestDriver's Centre ArmrestDriver/Passenger Sunvisors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsElectronic Dual Zone Climate Control With Air Conditioning + Advanced Predictive Logic Control Using Sensor + Charcoal Filter + Illuminated ControlsFour Adjustable Facia VentsFront And Rear Passenger Assist HandlesFront Door Pockets With 2.6 Litre CapacityFront Seat Back Storage PocketsHeated Rear Windscreen With Timed Cut-OffHeight Adjustable Front And Rear Head RestraintsInterior Courtesy Light Operated By All DoorsIsofix Attachment On Front SeatIsofix System On Outer Rear SeatsLuggage Compartment CoverPremium Lighting -Ambient Centre Console Downlighter/Ambient Lighting In Front DoorsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Door Pockets With 1.8 Litre CapacityRear Passenger Compartment Heating DuctsRear Reading LightsSienna Perforated Leather UpholsteryTwo Drinks Holder In Centre ConsoleVentilated Glove Box With Lid
- Ergonomic Active Sports Front Seats And Power Driver's Seat Pack - Grandland XExterior Styling Pack - Grandland XPark And Go Pack Three - Grandland XSafety Pack - Grandland XVersatility Pack - Grandland XWinter Pack One - Grandland X
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Proof Locks On Rear DoorsCsc - Cornering Stability ControlDeactivation Switch For Front Passenger Front And Side Impact AirbagsDeflation Detection SystemDeformation Zones Front And RearDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDual Seatbelt Pretensioners On Front SeatsEbd - Electronic Brakeforce DistributionElectronic Parking BrakeEnergy Absorbing Steering ColumnEngine Drag Torque ControlFront And Rear Seatbelt ReminderFront Seat Side Impact AirbagsFull Size Curtain Airbags For Driver, Front Passenger And Outer Rear Passenger SeatsHba (Hydraulic Brake Assist)Hill Start AssistInertia Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts For All SeatsLoad Limiters On Outer Sear Seatbelt RetractorsOuter Rear Seatbelt PretensionersReinforced Passenger Safety CellSide Impact Protection BeamsSwitchable Electronic Stability ProgrammeTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- 2 Remote Folding KeysElectronically Protected Audio EquipmentEngine Deadlock And ImmobiliserKeyless Entry And Engine Start/Stop Includes Power Operated Tailgate With Foot SensorLocking Wheel NutsRemote Control Central LockingRemote Security Alarm SystemVisible Vehicle Identification Number
- Black Door Panels With Black Premium Leather Effect Inserts
- 19" Multi Spoke Bi-Colour Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
- Minimum Kerbweight1350 kgGross Vehicle Weight1900 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked685 kgMax. Loading Weight550 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)514 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load85 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1652 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4477 cmWidth1856 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight (including roof rails)1609 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max44.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.5 secTop Speed117 mphEngine Power - BHP130 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Power - RPM5500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT170Engine Torque - NM230 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG23.5
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)90.5 mmCC1199 ccCylinders3Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves12CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio10.5:1TransmissionManualGears6 Speed
- Coin SeriesUltimateCoin DescriptionTurboStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0717eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %63NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power130Badge Engine CC1.2 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front235/50 R19Tyre Size Rear235/50 R19Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type19" AlloyWheel StyleDiamond Cut Multi SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb141WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max142WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min140
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.