Vauxhall Grandland X Hatchback1.6 Hybrid Business Edition Nav 5 Doors Auto
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lightsAutomated High-beam assistHigh beam assist
- Front side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorDeflation detection systemCollision avoidance brakingForward collision alertCurtain airbagsFull size curtain airbags for driver, front passenger and outer rear passenger seats3x3 point rear seat beltsInertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelts for all seats
- AlarmRemote security alarm systemRemote central lockingRemote control central lockingImmobiliserEngine deadlock and immobiliser
- Traction controlTraction controlHill holdHill start assistAnti-lock Brake System (ABS)Anti-lock braking system (ABS)Electronic Stability Program (ESP)Switchable electronic stability programme
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computerDigital Instrument Cluster3D Instrument ClusterNavigation systemMultimedia navi pro with 8" colour touch+ sat nav+AM/FM/DAB radio, bluetooth audio streaming/mobile phone portal, Apple carplay/Android auto, USB
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnCloth seat upholsteryHarlekin cloth upholsteryFront armrestDriver's centre armrest
- Rear wiperIntermittent rear window wash/wipeFront electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows with safety auto reverse and one touch up/down facility
- Rear headrestsCentre rear head restraintIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix attachment on front seatFront head restraintsHeight adjustable front and rear head restraintsHeight adjustable drivers seat4 way adjustable driver seat with height, reach, backrest and head restraints
- Reverse parking aidRear view cameraLane departure warningLane departure warning systemLane departure warningLane keep assistTraffic sign recognitionSpeed sign recognitionPower Assisted SteeringSpeed sensitive electric power assisted steeringCruise controlCruise control with speed limiter
- Tyre repair kitTyre inflation kit
- Electric door mirrorsTwin electrically adjustable and heated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectrically foldable door mirrors with puddle lights
- Alloy wheels18" 5 spoke silver alloy wheels
- Air conditioningElectronic dual zone climate control with air conditioning + advanced predictive logic control using sensor + Charcoal filter + illuminated controls
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio/phone/cruise controls
- Height adjustable drivers seatErgonomic active driver's sports seats pack - Grandland X
- Minimum Kerbweight1735 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)43 litresLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)390 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load85 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1528 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Length4477 cmWidth1856 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight-Height (including roof rails)1609 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.6 secTop Speed140 mphEngine Power - BHP225 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW166 kwEngine Power - RPM6000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT266Engine Torque - NM360 nmEngine Torque - RPM3000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG36.7
- Coin SeriesBusiness Edition NavCoin DescriptionHybridStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage16000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage112000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months120 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power225Badge Engine CC1.6 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1598 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 SpokeAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)35 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)210Battery Charge Type 1 kW3.7Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)105Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.4Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 3 kW-Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage-Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh13.2NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles37Battery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - AER (km) - City - Min70WLTP - AER (km) - City - Max67WLTP - AER (km) - Comb55WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Min56WLTP - AER (km) - Comb - Max55WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Min72WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City - Max69WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb60WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max60WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb16.1WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Min15.6WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb - Max16.1WLTP - AER (miles) - City - Max42WLTP - AER (miles) - City - Min43WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb34WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Max34WLTP - AER (miles) - Comb - Min35WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb3.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Max3.9WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb - Min4WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Max43WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City - Min45WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max37WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min39
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max34
- WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb192WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min201.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max192
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.