Vauxhall Grandland X Hatchback2.0 Turbo D SRi Nav 5 Doors Auto
No. Of Seats
- Front fog lightsFront fog lightsLED daytime running lightsLED daytime running lightsLED rear lightsLED tail lights
- Side airbagsFront seat side impact airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemDrivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbags3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsTyre pressure monitorDeflation detection systemCurtain airbagsFull size curtain airbags for driver, front passenger and outer rear passenger seats3x3 point rear seat beltsInertia reel lap and diagonal seatbelts for all seats
- AlarmRemote security alarm systemRemote central lockingRemote control central lockingImmobiliserEngine deadlock and immobiliser
- Traction controlTraction controlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)ESPSwitchable electronic stability programme
- Service indicatorService interval indicatorTrip computerMulti function trip computerNavigation systemNav 5.0 sat nav system + 8" colour touchscreen+DAB radio+RDS traffic programme+European mapping+USB+bluetooth+bluetooth audio streaming+Apple CarPlayBlind spot informationSide blind spot alert
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnFront armrestDriver's centre armrest
- Front electric windowsElectrically operated front and rear windows with safety auto reverse and one touch up/down facility with heated rear windowRear wiperIntermittent rear window wash/wipe
- Rear headrestsCentre rear head restraintIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix system on outer rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix attachment on front seatFront head restraintsHeight adjustable and removable front/rear head restraints
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controlsUSB/iPod interfaceiPod connection
- Folding rear seatsVersatility pack - Grandland XHeight adjustable drivers seatErgonomic active leather effect front seats pack - Grandland XAutomated High-beam assistSight and light pack - Grandland XCollision avoidance brakingSafety pack - Grandland X
- Air conditioningElectronic dual zone climate control with air conditioning + advanced predictive logic control using sensor + Charcoal filter + illuminated controls
- Electric door mirrorsTwin electrically adjustable and heated door mirrorsElectric door mirrorsElectrically foldable door mirrors with puddle lights
- Traffic sign recognitionSpeed sign recognitionCruise controlCruise control with speed limiter and intelligent speed adaptionPASSpeed sensitive electric power assisted steering
- Length4477 cmWidth1856 cmWheelbase2675 cmWidth (including mirrors)2098 cmHeight-Height (including roof rails)1609 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesYesWLTP - MPG - Low - Min39.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max38.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min48.7WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - High - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - High - Max54.3WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min45.6WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max44.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min47.9WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max6.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed131 mphEngine Power - BHP177 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW130 kwEngine Power - RPM3750 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400 nmEngine Torque - RPM2000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG40.8
- Gross Vehicle Weight2090 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)53 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)514 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load85 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1652 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.5
- Coin SeriesSri NavCoin DescriptionTurbo DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years6 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0723eService Interval Mileage20000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %84NCAP Child Occupant Protection %87NCAP Pedestrian Protection %63NCAP Safety Assist %60NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power177Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark1Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1997 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionAutoGears8 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/55 R18Tyre Size Rear225/55 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel Style5 Spoke Diamond CutAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)122 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min155
- Emissions Test CycleNedc Correlated
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.