Vauxhall Vivaro Life Estate1.5 Turbo D 120PS Edition M 5 Doors
- Cruise Control + Speed LimiterHandsfree Calls Via Steering Wheel Controls And Vehicle MicrophoneInstrumentation - Speedometer, Rev Counter, Low Fuel Gauge Warning Light, Fuel Economy Gauge And Coolant Temperature Warning LightMulti Function Trip Computer - Trip Odometer, Vehicle Range, Average Speed And Fuel Economy, Instantaneous Fuel Economy And Driving TimePasVauxhall Connect Box
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls And Flexible Roof Mounted Aerial
- Lights On Audible Warning, Reversing Light, Hazard Warning, Rear Fog Light, High Level Brake Light, Side Repeat Indicators, Daytime Running LightNearside And Offside Sliding Side Access Door With Fixed WindowsSide Protection Mouldings
- Air Conditioning With Pollen Filter, Air Recirculation Facility, Illuminated Controls And Chilled Glovebox FacilityCurtiba Cloth UpholsteryDriver And Front Passenger's Seat With Reach And Backrest Recline, Padded Front Head Restraint And Foldable Backrest For Front Passenger SeatDual Front Passenger's Seat With Underseat Storage Tray, Fixed Position Bench Seat And Backrest And Height Adjustable Padded Front Head RestraintFacia Mounted Drinks HoldersFascia Mounted Gear Lever And Floor Mounted Handbrake LeverReach And Rake Adjustable Steering Wheel, Inertia-Reel Lap And Diagonal Seatbelts, Height Adjustable Outer Front Seatbelts And Rear Parcel ShelfRear Head RestraintsSecond Row Three Passenger Foldable 60/40 Split Bench SeatThird Row Three Passenger Foldable
- Electric Pack - Vivaro Life
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Deactivation Switch, Curtain And Side-Impact AirbagsElectronic Stability Programme Plus With Traction ControlFour Channel Anti-Lock Braking System, Emergency Brake Assist, Electronic Brake Force Distribution And Hill Start AssistTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Electronic Engine Deadlock Immobiliser, Steering Column Lock, Lockable Fuel Filler Cap And Anti-Theft Spare Wheel CradleRemote Control Door Locking, Two Keys With Integral Remote, Door Deadlocks And Selective Door LockingRemote Control Security Alarm System - Engine Compartment Protection, Ultrasonic Detectors In Load Area And Siren
- 16" Steel Wheels With Centre CapTyre Inflation Kit
- Length4956 cmWidth1920 cmWheelbase3275 cmWidth (including mirrors)2204 cmHeight1925 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb42.2WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH42.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.7
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)14.3 secTop Speed100 mphEngine Power - BHP120 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)YesEngine Power - KW88 kwEngine Power - RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT221Engine Torque - NM300 nmEngine Torque - RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque - MKG30.6
- Gross Vehicle Weight2830 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgNo. of Seats9Max. Roof Load170 kgTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb12.4
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)75 mmCylinders - Stroke (mm)84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeDv5ruc
- Coin SeriesEditionCoin DescriptionTurbo DStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0720eService Interval Mileage25000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsBadge Power120Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark3Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- Tyre Size Front215/65 R16Tyre Size Rear215/65 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb167WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH176WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL167
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.