Vauxhall Combo Cargo L22300 1.5 Turbo D 100ps H1 Dynamic Van
- Air conditioningAir conditioning
- Front electric windowsElectrically operated front windows with safety autoreverse one touch facility
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimCuritiba fabric seat trim upholstery
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking and deadlocksAlarmUltrasonic alarm theft deterent electrical,unauthorized entry,alarm,horn,self power,theft deterent body security,sensor,vehicle interior movement
- Traction controlTraction controlABSAnti-lock braking
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls
- Electric door mirrorsTwin electrically adjustable, heated door mirrors and manually folding door mirrors
- Height adjustable drivers seat6 way adjustable height and reach drivers seats with manual lumbar adjustment and armrest
- PASSpeed sensitive electric power assisted system
- Speed limitersElectronic cruise control with speed limiter
- Steel wheels16" Steel wheels with centre caps
- Insurance Group 1-Insurance Group 2-Chassis Engine Number-Vin/Frame No.-Coin Series-Coin Description-Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson Struts With Coil SpringsRear SuspensionMini Block SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?NoCoin Wheelbase Description Code-Coin Wheelbase Name Code-Coin Gross Vehicle Weight Code-Coin Power Output Code-Special EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Running Cost League Headings-This vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesNoGhost model for valuation purposesNoService Interval Mileage25000 monthsService Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-Badge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight1402 kgGross Vehicle Weight2355 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1000 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked600 kgPayload953 kgLoad Space Volume3.9Boot Capacity Saloons-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Up-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Down-Luggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats Removed-Luggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats Removed-No. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)-Plated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3355 kg
- Length4753 cmWidth (excluding mirrors)1848 cmWheelbase2975 cmWidth (including mirrors)2107 cmHeight1860 cmHeight (including roof rails)-Load Length2167 cmLoad Width1527 cmLoad Height1243 cmTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.8Front Overhang892Rear Overhang886Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door Width-Rear Door Height1196Load Deck Height610Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229Turning Circle - Wall to Wall-
- ECNoEC Urban64.2 mpgEC Extra Urban72.4 mpgEC Combined68.9 mpgWLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max47.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4
- Bore75 mmStroke84.8 mmCC1499 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1Gears5 SpeedEngine Make-Fuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionNoManual TransmissionYesEngine Codes-
- BHP100 bhpPSYesEngine Power KW74 kwEngine Power RPM3500 rpmEngine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250 nmEngine Torque RPM1750 rpmEngine Torque MKG25.5
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel Style-Tyre Make-Plated 3rd Axle-Plated 4th Axle-Alloys?NoSpace Saver?NoAutomatic ClutchNo
- CO2108 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC-WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max158WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min145
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall's Combo cargo is a panel van with the one thing operators really need: serious carrying capacity of up to 4.4m3. Jonathan Crouch reports on the fourth generation version.
Ten Second Review
With their fourth generation Combo, Vauxhall fields a very class-competitive compact van, with both short and long wheelbase body styles that together should be able to satisfy almost e...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.