Vauxhall Combo Cargo L12300 1.5 Turbo D 100ps H1 Sportive Van
- Front fog lightsFront fog lights
- Front electric windowsElectrically operated front windows with safety autoreverse one touch facility
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach and rake adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimCuritiba fabric seat trim upholstery
- Remote central lockingRemote central locking and deadlocksAlarmUltrasonic alarm theft deterent electrical,unauthorized entry,alarm,horn,self power,theft deterent body security,sensor,vehicle interior movement
- Traction controlTraction controlABSAnti-lock braking
- Audio remote controlSteering wheel mounted audio controls
- Electric door mirrorsTwin electrically adjustable, heated door mirrors and manually folding door mirrors
- Height adjustable drivers seat6 way adjustable height and reach drivers seats with manual lumbar adjustment and armrest
- PASSpeed sensitive electric power assisted system
- Speed limitersElectronic cruise control with speed limiter
- Steel wheels16" steel wheels with full-diameter wheel trims
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Exhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesVentilated DiscsRear BrakesDrumHand BrakeRear WheelsFront SuspensionMacpherson Struts With Coil SpringsRear SuspensionMini Block SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNThis vehicle is classed as a car for VED purposesFalseGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage25000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC1.5Badge Power100Vehicle Homologation ClassN1
- Minimum Kerbweight1347Gross Vehicle Weight2345Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1000Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked600Payload998Load Space Volume3.3Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats2Max. Roof Load100Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1200Plated 2nd Axle1400Gross Train Weight3345
- Length4403Width (excluding mirrors)1848Wheelbase2785Width (including mirrors)2107Height1860Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length1817Load Width1630Load Height1236Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11Front Overhang892Rear Overhang726Side Load Door Width675Side Load Door Height1072Lower Rear Door Width1241Upper Rear Door WidthNRear Door Height1196Load Deck Height610Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1229Turning Circle - Wall to WallN
- ECFalseEC Urban64.2EC Extra Urban72.4EC Combined68.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max49.5WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min51.4
- Bore75Stroke84.8CC1499Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio16.5:1Gears5 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrueEngine CodesN
- BHP100PSTrueEngine Power KW74Engine Power RPM3500Engine Torque LBS.FT184Engine Torque NM250Engine Torque RPM1750Engine Torque MKG25.5
- Tyre Size Front205/60 R16Tyre Size Rear205/60 R16Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?FalseAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2108Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max150WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min145
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
Vauxhall's Combo cargo is a panel van with the one thing operators really need: serious carrying capacity of up to 4.4m3. Jonathan Crouch reports on the fourth generation version.
Ten Second Review
With their fourth generation Combo, Vauxhall fields a very class-competitive compact van, with both short and long wheelbase body styles that together should be able to satisfy almost e...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.