Vauxhall Movano 3500 L3 Fwd2.3 Turbo D 135ps H2 Van
- Drivers airbagDrivers airbag
- Service indicatorMonochrome display in instrument cluster with odometer, service due indicator and trip computer data
- Steel wheels16" steel wheels
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically operated front windows
- Steering wheel rake adjustmentHeight adjustable steering wheel
- Side loading door - near sideInternal lockable rear and sliding side access doors
- ABSFour channel Anti lock braking systemTraction controlElectronic stability programme plus with traction control and side wind assist
- PASPower steering
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine deadlock immobiliser, steering column lock and secure fuel filler flapRemote central lockingRemote control selective door locking with two integrated key and door deadlocks
- Electric door mirrorsFoldable electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors, wide angle mirror on driver side and integrated side repeat indicators
- Audio remote controlSteering column mounted audio controlsRadio/CDCD 16 BT USB with AM/FM/DAB radio, CD MP3 player, RDS/TP, 2 Speakers, USB with iPod control, Microphone, Bluetooth audio streaming/connectivity,Aux-in
- Lashing pointsFixed floor-mounted load restraint lashing eyes x 8Lashing pointsNearside/offside rear door column load restraint lashing eyes
- Insurance Group 1NInsurance Group 2NChassis Engine NumberNVin/Frame No.NCoin SeriesNCoin DescriptionNExhaust SystemCatalytic ConverterFront BrakesDiscsRear BrakesDiscsHand BrakeRear WheelsAlternator Amps185Front SuspensionCoil SpringsRear SuspensionSingle Leaf SpringsSteeringPas Rack And PinionClutchSingle Dry PlateNCAP Pedestrian - Discontinued February 09NNCAP Front/Side Impact - Discontinued February 09NAny aspect of the vehicles safety cause concern?FalseCoin Wheelbase Description CodeNCoin Wheelbase Name CodeNCoin Gross Vehicle Weight CodeNCoin Power Output CodeNSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNRunning Cost League HeadingsNGhost model for valuation purposesFalseService Interval Mileage25000Service Interval Frequency - Months24NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NBadge Engine CC2.3Badge Power135Vehicle Homologation ClassN1Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- Minimum Kerbweight2069Gross Vehicle Weight3500Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)80Max. Towing Weight - Braked2500Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Payload1431Load Space Volume11.3Boot Capacity SaloonsNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)NLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats UpNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats DownNLuggage Capacity - 2nd Row Seats RemovedNLuggage Capacity - 3rd Row Seats RemovedNNo. of Seats3Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)NPlated Front Axle1850Plated 2nd Axle2100Gross Train Weight6000
- Length6198Width (excluding mirrors)2070Wheelbase4332Width (including mirrors)2470Height2488Height (including roof rails)NLoad Length3733Load Width1765Load Height1894Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb15.7Front Overhang842Rear Overhang1024Side Load Door Width1270Side Load Door Height1780Lower Rear Door Width1577Upper Rear Door Width1577Rear Door Height1820Load Deck Height557Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches1380Turning Circle - Wall to Wall16.2
- ECTrueEC Urban42.2EC Extra Urban42.2EC Combined38.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max10.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min9.8WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max27.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min28.8
- Top Speed89BHP135PSTrueEngine Power KW99Engine Power RPM3500Engine Torque LBS.FT266Engine Torque NM360Engine Torque RPM1600Engine Torque MKG36.7
- CC2298Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16Valve gearDohcFuel TypeDieselCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseCompression Ratio15.5:1Gears6 SpeedEngine MakeNFuel DeliveryCommon RailCooling SystemWaterAutomatic TransmissionFalseManual TransmissionTrue
- Tyre Size Front225/65 R16Tyre Size Rear225/65 R16Tyre Size SpareSpace SaverWheel Type16" SteelWheel StyleNTyre MakeNPlated 3rd AxleNPlated 4th AxleNAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?TrueAutomatic ClutchFalse
- CO2196Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NCONNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesNHCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max270WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min256
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Independent Review By Car & Driving
We're asking an increasing amount of our commercial vehicles. Panel vans were once little more than wheeled shipping containers, tools for moving cargos from A to B with all the creature comforts of a single room in a Mongolian prison. Today, the driver is much closer to the heart of van design and Vauxhall's latest Movano panel van aims to set the class standard for installing ...Read More
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.