Volkswagen Caravelle Estate2.0 TDI SE 204 5 Doors LWB DSG
- Adaptive Cruise Control Including Speed Limiter And City Emergency BrakingBluetooth Handsfree SetCoolant Temperature IndicatorCross Wind AssistDigital ClockEcall Emergency SystemMobile Phone InterfacePremium Multifunction Display With Multicolour DisplayRadio Composition With 6.5 Inch Colour Touch ScreenRest AssistService Interval IndicatorStart/Stop System With Regenerative BrakingTailgate Closing With Unlatching From The InsideTailgate With Window Aperture And With Power LatchingTrip ComputerVolkswagen App ConnectWarning Lights
- 16 Inch Chassis With 16 Inch Brake SystemDifferential LockStandard Suspension And Shock Absorption
- 2 (Type C) Usb Interfaces In Dashboard, 2 Usb Charging Sockets In The Left C Pillar6 Speakers - 2 Tweeters, 2 Woofers, 2 Full Range SpeakersDab Digital Radio Reception
- 10 Feet Standard Roof With Mounting Points For Roof Rack SystemAdditional Dust Seals On The OutsideBlack Radiator Grille With 5 Chrome TrimsBody Colour BumpersBody Coloured Exterior Door HandlesBody Coloured Exterior Mirror HousingsCaravelle Nameplate On The Fender And On The RearElectric Front WindowsFixed Side Window Front And Rear In Load/Passenger Compartment Left And RightRear Window With Heat Insulating Glass, Heated, Rear Window Wiper And Washer SystemSliding Door On The Left In Load/ Passenger Compartment With Power LatchingSliding Door On The Right In Load/ Passenger Compartment With Power LatchingWindshield Wiper Intermittent Control With Rain Sensor For Windshield Wipers
- Automatic Headlight Control SystemHeadlight Range ControlManual Coming And Leaving Home Function
- Air Recirculation SystemAir Vent In Driver's DoorDust/Pollen Filters
- 3 Spoke Leather Multi Function Steering WheelComfort Headliner In Cab And Headliner For Recirculated Air Vents In Passenger CompartmentComfort Side Trim Panel In Passenger CompartmentDashboard Illuminated Dimmable InstrumentsElectromechanical Speed Sensitive Power Steering, Height And Longitudinally Adjustable Steering ColumnFront CupholderFront/Rear Reading LightsGlove Compartment With IlluminationGrab Handles On A Pillar For Access, On Driver And Front Passenger SideIlluminated Steps In Passenger/Load CompartmentInterior Lighting With Led Technology In Load/Passenger CompartmentInterior Lighting With Switch Off Delay And Contact Switches On All DoorsInterior Loading Edge Protection In PlasticJack And Tool KitLashing Rings For Load Restraint System For Reinforced Floor CoveringLeather Handbrake GripLockable GloveboxLuggage Compartment CoverRear CupholdersRefrigerant R1234yfReinforced Carpet Floor Covering In Passenger CompartmentRoller Blinds For Side WindowsSoft Folding Grab Handles On Roof FrameSpecial Interior Noise Suppression MeasuresSpecial Sound Deadening Measures In Cab And Passenger CompartmentStep Illumination With Caravelle LetteringStorage Compartment On Outer Side Of Front SeatsStorage Net On Lower Dash Passenger SideStorage Pockets In Backrests Of Front SeatsSun Visors With Illuminated Mirror And Airbag Label On Front Passenger Sun VisorSunshades For Side Windows In Passenger CompartmentTwo 12V Accessory Power OutletsVariable Intensity Instrument IlluminationVelour Non Woven Floor Covering In Cab
- Break Away Auto Dimming Rear View Interior MirrorLeft And Right Convex Exterior Mirror
- Non Smokers Pack - Caravelle
- 3 Point Automatic Seatbelts In RearBrake Pad Warning LightDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Brake Force DistributionElectronic Stability Control, Abs, Asr With Deactivation Button, Hill Start Assist, Brake Assist SystemFront Assist With Autonomous Emergency BrakingFront Side Airbags With Curtain Airbags For Driver And Front PassengerHeight Adjustable 3 Point Seat Belts On Outer Seats In Cab With Electric PretensionersPower Operated Child Safety LocksSingle Tone HornTraction ControlWarning Buzzer And Light For Driver Seat Belt Not Fastened
- Armrest For Both Cab SeatsComfort Seat On The Left And Right, In 1St Row Of Seats (Not Swiveling)Height And Tilt Adjustable Head Restraints For All SeatsIsofix And Top Tether Child Seat Anchorage In 2Nd To 4Th RowsRail Seat System In Passenger Compartment
- Alarm Deactivation Switch Of Interior And Tow Away Protection On B PillarAnti Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring In Cab, Backup Horn And Towing ProtectionCentral Locking System With Radio Remote Control, System Controls Inside And SafelockDeadlocksElectronic ImmobiliserLockable Fuel CapLocking Wheel Bolts
- Bright Brushed Grey Decorative InsertsComfort Dashboard Titanium Black Lower Part With Black Chrome Elements And Bezels
- Minimum Kerbweight2448 kgGross Vehicle Weight3080 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)70 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked2500 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight632 kgNo. of Seats7
- Length5304 cmWidth2297 cmWheelbase3400 cmWidth (including mirrors)1904 cmHeight1990 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Low27.7WLTP - MPG - Medium36.7WLTP - MPG - High41.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High33.6WLTP - MPG - Comb35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL35.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH34WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low10.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium7.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High8.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH8.3
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.9 secTop Speed126 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Power - RPM4000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT332Engine Torque - NM450 nmEngine Torque - RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG45.9
- Coin SeriesSeCoin DescriptionTdi 204Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage100000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBadge Power204Badge Engine CC2.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueYesGeneration Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1968 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front235/55 R17Tyre Size Rear235/55 R17Tyre Size SpareFull SizeWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleDevonportAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb210WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH218WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL210
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.