Volkswagen Golf Estate1.5 eTSI Style 5 Doors DSG
- Active Info Display Digital Cockpit Pro - 10.25" High Resolution Tft Dash Display Screen With Customisable Menus And InformationAdaptive Cruise Control (Acc) With Speed Limiter And Front Assist (Reacting To Vehicles Pedestrians And Cyclists)Car2x CommunicationDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEcall - Emergency Call Service For Sos Calls To Emergency ResponseLane AssistLane Change AssistantMobile Phone Interface With Wireless Inductive Charging FunctionPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringSpeedo, Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display, Exterior Temperature And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTravel Assist With Emergency Side Assist With Electrically Foldable Door MirrorsWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWireless App Connect
- Xds Electronic Differential Lock For Improved Traction And Handling
- Premium Usb Cable In Choice Of Either Apple Or Android Smartphone Compatibility
- Auto Dimming Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlamp Activation With Coming Home And Leaving Home FeatureBlack Roof RailsBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Colour Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsBody Colour Rear Roof SpoilerChrome Trimmed Front Air Intake SurroundsChrome Window SurroundFront And Rear Electric WindowsFront Fog Lights With Static Cornering Function And Poor Weather LightingHeat Insulating Glass WindscreenHeated Rear WindscreenHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightHighway LightIlluminated Front GrilleLed License Plate IlluminationRain SensorRear Fog Light On One Side And Reversing Lights On Both SidesRear Lights Incorporating Led TechnologyRear Windscreen Washer And Wiper With Interval DelayRemote Electrically Heated, Adjustable And Foldable Door Mirrors, Including Door Mirror Puddle Lights And Reverse Activated Kerb-View Adjustment On PaWelcome Light
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment3 Rear Head Restraints3 Zone Climate With Controls In The RearAmbient Lighting - Customisable 30 Colour Ambient LightingAmbient Lighting, Exterior Illuminated Styling Elements At The SidesLuggage Compartment LightingRemovable Luggage Compartment CoverSplit Folding Backrest With Centre Armrest And Unsplit Rear Seat BenchStorm Grey Roof LiningWoven Fabric Storage Compartments In Front And Rear DoorsIsofix Child Seat Preparation For 2 Rear Child Seats And Front Passenger SeatHeight And Reach Adjustable Steering WheelHeight Adjustable Front SeatsGloveboxFront Seat Lumbar Support AdjusterFront Reading Lights X 2 Incorporating Led TechnologyFront Cupholders X 2Front Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentFront And Rear Foot Well Interior LightFront + Rear Carpet MatsDust/Pollen FilterDrivers And Front Passengers Sun Visors With Vanity MirrorsCentre ConsoleArt Velour Cloth Upholstery + Front Sports Comfort Seats With Microfibre Sides Of Bolsters
- 3 Point Height Adj Front Seatbelts + Pretensioners3 Rear Three Point SeatbeltsAbsDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head RestraintsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldEsc (Electronic Stability Control)Extended Pedestrian Protection MeasuresFront And Rear Passengers Curtain Airbag System Including Front Side AirbagsFront Disc BrakesRear Disc BrakesTwo Tone HornTyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Luxury Brown Wood Decorative InsertsSoul Dashboard
- Minimum Kerbweight1335 kgGross Vehicle Weight1960 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)45 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1400 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked700 kgMax. Loading Weight625 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)611 litresNo. of Seats5Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.1
- Length4633 cmWidth1789 cmWheelbase2669 cmHeight (including roof rails)1498 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb50.4WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL38.7WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH37.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL52.3WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH49.6WLTP - MPG - High - TEL60.1WLTP - MPG - High - TEH56.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL47.9WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH45.6WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH47.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL7.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH5.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL4.7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL5.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH6.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH5.9
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)9.4 secTop Speed132 mphEngine Power - BHP130 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW96 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT148Engine Torque - NM200 nmEngine Torque - RPM1400 rpmEngine Torque - MKG20.4
- Coin SeriesStyleCoin DescriptionEtsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0718eService Interval Mileage9300 milesService Interval Frequency - Months12 monthsBadge Power130Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 SpeedEngine CodeCg54gm
- Tyre Size Front225/45 R17Tyre Size Rear225/45 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleBelmontAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)111 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb128WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH134WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL128
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?
- Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate a good car?It is for the same reason that the smaller-booted Golf is: it’s a comfortable, very well built and conservatively stylish family hatchback. And so you add extra practicality to that and, viola, a very useful family car that doesn’t take up much space on the road. And nor is it a crossover SUV, which is a bonus for plenty of buyers.What engines does the Golf Estate come with?Your basic petrol choice is 1.0-litre TSI with 110hp and returning between 47.9mpg and 53.3mpg, or a 1.5 TSI petrol with either 130hp or 150hp and giving you 45.6mpg to 51.4mpg, officially. There’s no GTI version, but there is an R model with a 320bhp 2.0-litre turbo, should you need to get your large loads places quickly. Diesel is well suited to an estate car and there are two of those, both 2.0 litres large with either 115hp or 150hp. They’re the most economical too, returning somewhere between 49.6mpg and 61.4mpg depending on model and gearbox; most of the engines are available with either a manual or a DSG automatic.Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate well-equipped?The Golf Estate range is a little more streamlined than the hatchback, meaning there are fewer models to choose from. This is no big deal though because all of them come with a lot of standard stuff. In order to give the latest Golf a techy vibe, all models come with twin digital displays incorporating the instruments and the infotainment controls - and even ‘Car2X’ tech, a sort of car networking feature that helps avoid collisions and mitigate traffic jams. Alloy wheels are standard, as is adaptive cruise control, air conditioning and rain sensing wipers. There’s also an Alltrack version with underbody protection, making it a bit more countryside-friendly.Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate practical?Anyone who’s owned an older Golf will find no surprises here. That’s no problem though, because the Golf has always had lots of interior space, a decent amount of cabin storage and, in estate form, both an elongated wheelbase for improved legroom and a very versatile boot. Compared to the 380-litre boot of a standard Golf hatchback, the 605 litres of the Estate dwarfs it. Drop the rear seats and the capacity lifts to 1620 litres, and there are loads of versatility flourishes including a twin-floor, cargo nets and a ski hatch.Is the Volkswagen Golf Estate reliable?The latest Volkswagen Golf is a couple of years old now so we’ve had time to figure out if it lives up to the cast iron reputation of the versions that went before it. That does seem to be the case, with Golf owners reporting few mechanical issues, although the car did debut a new infotainment setup that has suffered a few electrical niggles. Most of these have been ironed out by now, and any issues that may arise are covered by Volkswagen’s warranty, and easily fixable with software updates.