Volkswagen Golf Hatchback2.0 TDI 200 GTD 5 Doors DSG
- ABSABSESPESC (Electronic Stability Control)
- Sports seatsFront sports seatsHeight adjustable drivers seatHeight adjustable front seatsLumbar supportFront seat lumbar support adjusterRear headrests3 rear head restraintsFolding rear seatsSplit folding backrest with centre armrest and unsplit rear seat benchIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparation for 2 rear child seats and front passenger seat
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windowsWindscreen heatingHeated rear windscreenRear wiperRear windscreen washer and wiper with interval delay
- Front armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartmentSteering wheel reach adjustmentHeight and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Tyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitoring systemSide airbagsFront and rear passengers curtain airbag system including front side airbagsDrivers airbagDriver and front passenger airbag with front passenger airbag deactivation3x3 point rear seat belts3 rear three point seatbeltsFront head restraintsDrivers and front passengers safety optimised head restraints
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpers
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserRemote central lockingKeyless entry with start/stop button on centre consoleAlarmAlarm with interior protection and deactivation via infotainment system
- Trip computerSpeedo, rev counter, electronic odometer, trip, service interval display, exterior temperature and fuel gaugeDoor mirrors electrically foldableTravel assist with emergency side assist with electrically foldable door mirrorsDigital Instrument ClusterDigital cockpit pro - 10.25" high resolution TFT dash display screen with customizable menus and information
- Lane departure warningLane change assistantLane departure warningLane assistPASProgressive steeringTraffic sign recognitionDynamic road sign displayCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise control (ACC) with speed limiter and front assist (reacting to vehicles pedestrians and cyclists)
- LED headlightsIQ.Light - LED Matrix headlights inc. dynamic cornering with LED interactive matrix dipped and main beam + LED daytime running light + 22 LED lightsLED FoglightsLED front fog lights with 5 honeycomb designLED Indicator lightsLED rear combination lamp inlcuding dynamic turn signalAutomated High-beam assistAdvanced high beam control dynamic light assist for LED matrix headlamps
- USB/iPod interfacePremium USB cable in choice of either Apple or Android smartphone compatibility
- Mobile phone App interfaceWireless app connectWireless mobile phone chargingMobile phone interface with wireless inductive charging function
- 3 zone climate control3 zone climate with controls in the rear
- Minimum Kerbweight1390Gross Vehicle Weight1950Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked730Max. Loading Weight560Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)787No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1545Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.9
- Length4287Width1789Wheelbase2626Height (including roof rails)1478
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalseWLTP - MPG - Low37.2WLTP - MPG - Medium55.4WLTP - MPG - High64.2WLTP - MPG - Extra High55.4WLTP - MPG - Comb54.3WLTP - MPG - Low - Min37.2WLTP - MPG - Low - Max35.8WLTP - MPG - Medium - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Medium - Max53.3WLTP - MPG - High - Min64.2WLTP - MPG - High - Max61.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Min55.4WLTP - MPG - Extra High - Max52.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Min54.3WLTP - MPG - Comb - Max51.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Min7.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - Max7.9WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - Max5.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Min4.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - Max4.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Min5.1WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - Max5.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Min5.2WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - Max5.5
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.1Top Speed152Engine Power - BHP200Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW147Engine Power - RPM3500Engine Torque - LBS.FT295Engine Torque - NM400Engine Torque - RPM1750Engine Torque - MKG40.8
- Coin SeriesGtdCoin DescriptionTdi 200Standard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage10000Service Interval Frequency - Months12NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power200Badge Engine CC2.0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1AdBlueTrueGeneration Mark8Alternative Fuel QualifyingFalse
- CC1968Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryCommon RailCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears7 Speed
- Tyre Size Front225/40 R18Tyre Size Rear225/40 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleBakersfieldAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)117Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HCNWLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb137WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Max143WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - Min137
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.