Volkswagen Id.3 Electric Hatchback150kW Business Pro Performance 58kWh 5 Doors Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Free Home charger*Worth £1049 + FREE installation.
No. Of Seats
- Power Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringRemote Tailgate UnlockingSecurity And Service (Sos Buttons)Trip ComputerWireless App ConnectNatural Voice ControlLane AssistId. LightFront And Rear Parking SensorsDriver Profile Selection With PersonalisationDriver Alert SystemCar2x TechnologyBluetooth ConnectivityBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Adaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Radar Sensor Controlled Distance Monitoring System, City Emergency Braking System,Speed Limiter5.3" Digital Dashboard Display10" Touch Screen Infotainment System
- Dab Digital RadioSound SystemTouch Control
- Black RoofBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsElectrically Heated And Adjustable Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeated Rear WindowSeparate Led Daytime Running Lights Which Also Perform The Indicator Function
- 1 Zone ClimatronicArmrest Integrated Into The Front SeatsDriver Seat Height AdjustFlow Design/Art Velour Microfleece Cloth UpholsteryFolding Rear SeatsFront HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsPause And Play PedalsPockets And Smartphone Pockets In SeatsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Bench Seat With Center Armrest Includes Loading FunctionRear HeadrestsStyle Seats
- Assistance Pack - Id.3Comfort Pack - Id.3Design Pack - Id.3Infotainment Pack - Id.3Ncap Pack - Id.3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Driver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Exterior E-Sound
- Tyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgMax. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)385 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1267 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4261 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2770 cmWidth (including mirrors)2070 cmHeight1568 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesBusinessCoin DescriptionPro PerformanceStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage999999 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" SteelWheel StyleAeroAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)570Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)375Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)35Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh58Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City581WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb422WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL422WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH422WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City361WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL262
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the Volkswagen ID.3 a good car?It sure is. By designing the ID.3 from scratch, rather than shoehorning an electric drivetrain into a car designed for petrol or diesel power, Volkswagen has created a family hatchback that looks and feels unique. It’s true that it doesn’t have the real depth of quality feel that a Golf has, but it’s a fantastically futuristic driving experience, has lots of drivetrain choice, and is very practical.What battery and motor options does the ID.3 have?A few of them, which can make things seem a little confusing at first. There are 3 battery size options, which Volkswagen labels using ‘net’ capacities, as in the amount of the battery that’s given to driving the wheels: 45kWh, 58kWh and 77kWh, the first offering a 217-mile official range, the second 263 miles, and the third 337 miles. The smallest battery is only available with the smallest 150hp motor, while the middle battery can come with either that or a bigger 204hp motor, and finally the largest battery can only be paired with the largest motor. The quickest ID.3 is the 58kWh Pro Performance (204hp) model, which hits 62mph in 7.3 seconds.Is the Volkswagen ID.3 well-equipped?There are lots of versions of the ID.3 which means it’s quite easy to spend more than the base level price, although the basic version is nicely equipped. All models get a 10-inch touchscreen navigation and infotainment system, keyless entry and start, adaptive cruise control and air conditioning. The only thing that might irk you is the steel wheels with plastic trims. Move up a level to Style trim and you’ll get your alloys, as well as heated front seats and climate control. That will feel like a lot of car.Is the Volkswagen ID.3 practical?The ID.3 is a very practical family hatchback, partly because its all-new electric chassis is quite unusual for a modern car in putting the motor at the back, driving the rear wheels - just like the old Volkswagen Beetle. Even with the motor under the boot floor there’s a little more luggage space than you get in a Volkswagen Golf - 385 litres compared to 380. And because there are no running gear parts running along the floor, the cabin itself has a flat floor, is very spacious and has more room for oddment storage.Is the Volkswagen ID.3 reliable?In a sense it’s a little early for that question because the ID.3 is the very first of a new wave of electric-only vehicles from the Volkswagen Group. That means many of its parts are brand new. That said, Volkswagen isn’t new at this carmaking thing and we can expect reliability similar to its longstanding models. Plus, because there are fewer moving parts in an electric motor and drivetrain than in a traditional internal combustion setup, they’re intrinsically more likely to be reliable.Is the warranty the same as an ordinary Volkswagen?Yes this comes with the usual 3 year / 60,000 mile warranty package.