Volkswagen Id.3 Electric Hatchback150kW Business Pro Performance 58kWh 5 Doors Auto
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
No. Of Seats
- 10" Touch Screen Infotainment System5.3" Digital Dashboard DisplayAdaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Radar Sensor Controlled Distance Monitoring System, City Emergency Braking System,Speed LimiterBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Bluetooth ConnectivityCar2x TechnologyDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile Selection With PersonalisationFront And Rear Parking SensorsId. LightLane AssistNatural Voice ControlPower Assisted Speed Sensitive SteeringRemote Tailgate UnlockingSecurity And Service (Sos Buttons)Trip ComputerWireless App Connect
- Dab Digital RadioSound SystemTouch Control
- Black RoofBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsElectrically Heated And Adjustable Door MirrorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeated Rear WindowSeparate Led Daytime Running Lights Which Also Perform The Indicator Function
- 1 Zone ClimatronicArmrest Integrated Into The Front SeatsDriver Seat Height AdjustFlow Design/Art Velour Microfleece Cloth UpholsteryFolding Rear SeatsFront HeadrestsIsofix Child Seat Anchor PointsPause And Play PedalsPockets And Smartphone Pockets In SeatsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnRear Bench Seat With Center Armrest Includes Loading FunctionRear HeadrestsStyle Seats
- Assistance Pack - Id.3Comfort Pack - Id.3Design Pack - Id.3Infotainment Pack - Id.3Ncap Pack - Id.3
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Driver And Passenger AirbagsElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)Front And Rear Curtain AirbagsSide AirbagsTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- ImmobiliserRemote Central Locking
- Exterior E-Sound
- Tyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1730 kgGross Vehicle Weight2270 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)-Max. Towing Weight - Braked-Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked-Max. Loading Weight540 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)385 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load-Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1267 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4261 cmWidth1809 cmWheelbase2770 cmWidth (including mirrors)2070 cmHeight1568 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC Applies-EC Urban (mpg)-EC Extra Urban (mpg)-EC Combined (mpg)-
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3 secTop Speed99 mphEngine Power - BHP204 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW150 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)-Cylinders - Stroke (mm)-CC1 ccCylinders-Cylinder Layout-Number of Valves-Camshaft-Fuel Delivery-Catalytic Convertor-Engine Layout-Compression Ratio-TransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesBusinessCoin DescriptionPro PerformanceStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0725eService Interval Mileage999999 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage-Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" SteelWheel StyleAeroAlloys?NoSpace Saver?No
- Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)-CO-HC-NOx-HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)570Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)375Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)35Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh58Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City581WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb422WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min422WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max422WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City361WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max262WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min262
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- Is the warranty the same as an ordinary Volkswagen?Yes this comes with the usual 3 year / 60,000 mile warranty package.