Volkswagen Id.3 Electric Hatchback150kW Style Pro Performance 62kWh 5 Doors Auto
- AlarmAlarmImmobiliserImmobiliserRemote central lockingRemote central lockingKeyless goKeyless Go
- Drivers airbagDriver and passenger airbagsSide airbagsSide airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear curtain airbagsTyre pressure monitorTyre pressure monitor3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seat belts
- Heated rear seatsHeated rear seatsFront head restraintsFront headrestsRear headrestsRear headrestsHeight adjustable drivers seatDriver seat height adjustFolding rear seatsFolding rear seatsIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat anchor points
- Traction controlTraction controlABSAnti-lock braking system (ABS)ESPElectronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Trip computerTrip computerBlind spot informationBLIS (Blind spot information system)
- Front electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentReach + rake adjustable steering columnCloth seat trimFlow design/Art velour microfleece cloth upholstery
- Body coloured bumpersBody coloured bumpers
- Digital radioDAB Digital radioOEM sound systemSound system
- Reverse parking aidFront and rear parking sensorsLane departure warningLane assistPASPower assisted speed sensitive steeringCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise control including Front Assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitoring system, City emergency braking system,speed limiter
- Bluetooth connectionBluetooth connectivityMobile phone App interfaceWireless app connect
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit
- Electric door mirrorsElectrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- Navigation systemInfotainment pack - ID.3Heated front seatComfort pack - ID.3Collision avoidance brakingNCAP pack - ID.3Electric sunroofDesign plus pack -ID.3
- LED daytime running lightsSeparate LED daytime running lights which also perform the indicator function
- Air conditioning1 Zone climatronic
- Minimum Kerbweight1730Gross Vehicle Weight2270Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)NMax. Towing Weight - BrakedNMax. Towing Weight - UnbrakedNMax. Loading Weight540Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)385No. of Seats5Max. Roof LoadNLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1267Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4261Width1809Wheelbase2770Width (including mirrors)2070Height1568Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNEC Urban (mpg)NEC Extra Urban (mpg)NEC Combined (mpg)N
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.3Top Speed99Engine Power - BHP204Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW150Engine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310Engine Torque - MKG31.6
- Cylinders - Bore (mm)NCylinders - Stroke (mm)NCC1CylindersNCylinder LayoutNNumber of ValvesNCamshaftNFuel DeliveryNCatalytic ConvertorNEngine LayoutNCompression RatioNTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesStyleCoin DescriptionPro PerformanceStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0729eService Interval Mileage999999Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval MileageNTiming Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %87NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %71NCAP Safety Assist %88NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power204Badge Engine CC0Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" SteelWheel StyleAeroAlloys?FalseSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)0Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6Noise Level dB(A)NCONHCNNOxNHC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)570Battery Charge Type 1 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)375Battery Charge Type 2 kW11Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)35Battery Charge Type 3 kW100Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-80Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh62Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City576WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb420WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Min420WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - Max420WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb15.6WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb4.2WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City358WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb261WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Max261WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - Min261
- Emissions Test CycleWltp
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.
- How far does it go on a single charge?Quite a long way – 260 miles when fully charged in vase 62kWh form. A real-world range is more in the region of 200 miles. Throw in a bit of motorway use and that figure would probably fall to under 180 miles.How long does the battery take to charge?As is normal with an EV, around 80% of charging will be done via programmable overnight replenishment using garage wall boxes. Out and about, if you find a 100kW rapid charger, around 180 miles-worth of electricity can be taken on board in just 30 minutes.Will it feel different from my current car?Yes, it is likely to feel more modern. At the wheel, all of the driving information is displayed on a digital 'pod' panel. Thanks to the slightly raised floor, you sit a little higher than you would in a Golf and there's a standard-fit 10-inch centre-dash infotainment screen with intuitive voice recognition.How does it feel to drive?To fire everything up, you push the starter button, then activate the gear selector, a rocker switch mounted on the steering column that twists in two directions: it's forward for 'drive' and the braking regeneration modes and you twist back for neutral and reverse. Acceleration has been programmed to be linear and consistent. Top speed across the range is limited to around 100mph.Is the warranty the same as an ordinary Volkswagen?Yes this comes with the usual 3 year / 60,000 mile warranty package.