Volkswagen Id.4 Electric Estate220kW GTX 77kWh AWD 5 Doors Auto
- Adaptive Cruise Control Acc Stop And Go Including Speed LimiterBlis (Blind Spot Information System)Car2x High VariantComfort Telephony With Lte And Wireless ChargingDriver Alert SystemDynamic Road Sign DisplayEmergency Call Control Unit With EcallEmergency Call ServiceGtx Specific Instrument PanelHand Brake/Low Brake Fluid Level Warning Light And InscriptionId. LightMultifunction CameraNatural Voice ControlOnline Service, With Ocu, With Head Unit Coding, Without Engine Immobilizer InterconnectionRemote Tailgate UnlockingTelephone Interface Comfort With Inductive Charging FunctionTrip ComputerWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts UnfastenedWe Charge Go AccessWe Connect Id AppWireless App Connect
- Exterior E-SoundMode 3 32-Amp / 7.2Kw Charging Cable For Charging At Public Charge PointsStandard Electronic Engine Sound
- Bluetooth Connectivity Including Audio StreamingDab Digital RadioRadioSoundsystem Of Six Loudspeakers With 140 Watt Output With Two Full Range Speakers In The Rear Doors And 2 Way Speaker System Installed In Front AreaTouch Control
- Acoustic Glazing Rear Window And Side Windows Darkened At The RearAutomatic Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic HeadlightsBlack Roof RailsBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured BumpersBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsFront And Rear Electric WindowsHeated Clear Glass WindshieldHeated Rear WindowPower Adjustable, Heated And Folding Wing MirrorsRear Side Wing DoorsRear WiperThird Brake Light
- 3 Seat Bench In 2Nd Row30 Colour Ambient LightingArt Velours Microfleece Cloth UpholsteryAsymmetric Split Folding Rear Seat Backrest With Load Through Hatch And Center Armrest, 2 Beverage HoldersBackrest With Id PerforationCenter Console And Armrests In The Front SeatsChild Seat Anchor For Child Seat System I-Size, 2X Top Tether, And Child Seat Anchor In Front On Front Passenger SideElectric Auxiliary Air HeaterFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront HeadrestsIlluminated Smartphone Storage CompartmentPlay And Pause Brake And Accelerator PedalsPockets And Smartphone Pockets In SeatsReach + Rake Adjustable Steering ColumnSides,Rear And Armrest In LeatheretteStorage Compartments In Driver And Front PassengerSun Visors With Illuminated Vanity MirrorsThree Rear Head RestraintsTool Kit
- Assistance Pack - Id.4Comfort Pack - Id.4Design Pack - Id.4Driving Assistance Pack - Id.4Infotainment Plus Pack - Id.4Sport Pack - Id.4
- 3X3 Point Rear Seat BeltsAnti-Lock Braking System (Abs)Child Safety LockCurtain Airbag System For Front And Rear PassengersDriver And Front Passenger Airbag With Front Passenger Airbag DeactivationElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldElectronic Stability Programme (Esp)First Aid Kit With Warning Triangle And Safety VestFront Disc BrakesProactive Passenger Protection System In Combination With Front AssistSeat Belt Reminder (Japan Design)Seatbelt Tensioners In Front And Rear Outside, Pyrotechnic Belt End Fitting Tensioners At The FrontSide Airbag In Front With Curtain Airbag And Interaction Airbag In FrontSingle Torn HornTraction ControlTyre Pressure Monitor
- Anti-Theft Alarm System With Interior Monitoring, Backup Horn, And Towing ProtectionImmobiliserRemote Central Locking With 2 Remote Keys
- Comfort Dashboard
- Tyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight2149 kgGross Vehicle Weight2750 kgMax. Towing Weight - Braked1200 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight601 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)543 litresNo. of Seats5Max. Roof Load75 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Down)1575 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb10.2
- Length4582 cmWidth1852 cmWheelbase2769 cmWidth (including mirrors)2108 cmHeight1637 cm
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)6.2 secTop Speed112 mphEngine Power - BHP299 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW220 kwEngine Power - RPM16000 rpmEngine Torque - LBS.FT229Engine Torque - NM310 nmEngine Torque - RPM16000 rpmEngine Torque - MKG31.6
- CC1 ccTransmissionAutoGears1 Speed
- Coin SeriesGtxCoin DescriptionAwdStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0734pService Interval Mileage999999 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %93NCAP Child Occupant Protection %89NCAP Pedestrian Protection %76NCAP Safety Assist %85NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 095Badge Power299Badge Engine CC0.0 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R20Tyre Size Rear255/40 R20Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type20" AlloyWheel StyleYstadAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)0 g/km
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)2040Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)760Battery Charge Type 2 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)450Battery Charge Type 3 kW11Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)38Battery Charge Type 4 kW125Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage5-100Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Years8Standard manufacturers Battery warranty - Mileage100000Battery Capacity in kWh77Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - City614WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb484WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEL484WLTP - Pure Electric Range (km) - Comb - TEH484WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb18.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEL18.1WLTP - EC (kWh/100km) - Comb - TEH18.3WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb3.7WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEH3.4WLTP - EC (miles/kWh) - Comb - TEL3.7WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - City382WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb301WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEH301WLTP - Pure Electric Range (miles) - Comb - TEL301
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelN/a
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.