Volkswagen Passat Estate1.4 TSI PHEV GTE 5 Doors DSG
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Drivers airbagDriver/Front Passenger airbagsDrivers airbagDrivers knee airbag3x3 point rear seat belts3x3 point rear seatbeltsSide airbagsRear seat side impact airbagsCurtain airbagsFront and rear passenger curtain airbagsFront head restraintsDrivers and front passengers safety optimised head restraints, longitudinal and height adjustableSide airbagsFront side impact airbag
- Rear wiperRear window wash/wipeFront electric windowsFront and rear electric windows
- Steering wheel reach adjustmentHeight/reach adjust steering wheelHeated front seatVienna leather upholstery + heated front seats + heated windscreen washer jetsFront armrestFront centre armrest with storage compartment and two rear air ventsAudio remote controlLeather trimmed three spoke multifunction steering wheel and gear knob with blue contrast stitchingRear armrestRear seat centre armrest with storage compartment
- Body coloured bumpersBody colour bumpersRoof railsSilver anodised roof rails
- Rear headrestsHeight adjustable rear seat head restraints (x3)Height adjustable drivers seatDriver/front passenger seat height adjustmentFolding rear seats40:20:40 split folding rear seats with backrestIsofix child seat anchor pointsIsofix child seat preparation, outer rear seatsLumbar supportFront seats with lumbar adjustment
- PASSpeed sensitive power steeringLane departure warningLane assistCollision avoidance brakingAdaptive cruise control including Front Assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitoring system, City emergency braking system
- ImmobiliserElectronic engine immobiliserAlarmAlarm with interior protection and deactivation via infotainment system
- Trip computerMultifunction computer includes visual gear
- ABSABS (Anti locking brake system) includes BAS (Brake assist) and EBD (Electronic brake pressure distribution)
- LED rear lightsLED rear lights
- Electric door mirrorsRemote electrically adjustable and foldable heated door mirrors including automatic dimming function on drivers side door mirror puddle lights
- Digital radioDAB Digital radio receiver
- Tyre repair kitTyre mobility kit
- 3 zone climate controlClimate control - 3 Zone electronic air conditioning with automatic air recirculation
- Minimum Kerbweight1684Gross Vehicle Weight2270Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50Max. Towing Weight - Braked1600Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked750Max. Loading Weight586Luggage Capacity (Seats Up)650No. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1780Turning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4773WidthNWheelbase2786Width (including mirrors)2083Height1521Height (including roof rails)N
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesFalse
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6Top Speed138Engine Power - BHP218Engine Power - PSTrue0 to 60 mph (secs)FalseEngine Power - KW160Engine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250Engine Torque - RPM1550Engine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesGteCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3Standard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3Man Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12Safety Concerns?FalseSpecial EditionFalseSpecial OrderFalseBased On IDNInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage18000Service Interval Frequency - Months24Timing Belt Interval Mileage150000Timing Belt Interval Frequency - MonthsNNCAP Adult Occupant Protection %NNCAP Child Occupant Protection %NNCAP Pedestrian Protection %NNCAP Safety Assist %NNCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09NBadge Power218Badge Engine CC1.4Vehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingTrue
- CC1395Cylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorTrueEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCb56yy
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNivelleAlloys?TrueSpace Saver?False
- CO2 (g/km)36Standard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOxNParticlesN
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 3 kWNBattery Charge Type 3 PercentageNBattery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)NBattery Charge Type 4 kWNBattery Charge Type 4 PercentageNCoupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles41Battery LeasedFalseBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min61WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max60WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City38WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb38WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max37.3WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min38
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb145WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min144WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max157WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb9WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - Min9WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - Max15WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb31WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min27WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max35
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low30.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium47.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High52.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb42.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min42.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max40.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.9WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.9WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1.4WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1.2WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.6WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb706.2WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb201.8WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min235.4WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max176.6
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The vehicle is not for me it is being issued to a colleague and the above scores are based on his feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.