Volkswagen Passat Estate1.5 TSI EVO R-Line 5 Doors
- Adaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Radar Sensor Controlled Distance Monitoring System, City Emergency Braking SystemDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile SelectionExterior Temperature Gauge With Frost AlarmLane AssistLow Washer Fluid Warning LightMultifunction Computer Includes Visual GearOne Touch Indicator Turn SignalProactive Occupant ProtectionSecurity And Service Including E-CallSpeed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTraffic Jam AssistVoice ActivationWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts Unfastened
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingMisfuel Prevention DevicePetrol Particulate Filter
- Aerial For Radio Integrated Into Rear WindscreenDab Digital Radio Receiver
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Leaving Home And Manual Coming Home Lighting FunctionsBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome LouvresBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Integrated IndicatorsChrome Side Window SurroundsElectric Heated Windscreen Washer JetsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFully Galvanised BodyGloss Black Finish On B PillarHeated Rear WindowHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightLed Rear LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsPlastic Load Sill ProtectionRain SensorRear Tinted Glass From B Pillar Backwards, Approx 65% TintedRear Window Wash/WipeRemote Electrically Adjustable And Foldable Heated Door Mirrors Including Automatic Dimming Function On Drivers Side Door Mirror Puddle LightsSilver Anodised Roof RailsWarning Lights For Open Tailgate And DoorsWhite Instrument LightingWindscreen Wipers/ Intermittent Wipe + 4 Position Delay
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment40:20:40 Split Folding Rear Seats With BackrestCarbon Optic Side BolstersClimate Control - 3 Zone Electronic Air Conditioning With Automatic Air RecirculationDriver's Door Storage Compartment For 1.0 Litre BottleExtending Luggage Compartment Cover With Convenience Opening, StowableFront And Rear Interior Lighting With Delay And Dimming FunctionFront Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment And Two Rear Air VentsFront Cupholders X2 With CoversFront Passenger Storage Compartment For 1.5 Litre BottleFront Seats With Embroidered R Line Logo On BackrestHeight Adjustable And Removable Variable Boot FloorHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X3)Height/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Preparation, Outer Rear SeatsLoad Lashing Points X 4 In Luggage CompartmentLoad Through ProvisionLockable, Illuminated, Cooled GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingNappa Leather UpholsteryRear Seat Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentStainless Steel PedalsStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartment In Roof Console With CoverUnique R Line Door Sill ProtectorsUnique R Line Front And Rear Carpet Mats
- Easy Open Package With Full Electric Tailgate/ Boot - Passat (Estate)R Line Styling Pack - Passat (Estate)
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs (Anti Locking Brake System) Includes Bas (Brake Assist) And Ebd (Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution)Automatic Post Collision BrakingDisc Brakes Front And RearDoor Open Warning ReflectorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head Restraints, Longitudinal And Height AdjustableDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Rear Passenger Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Impact AirbagHeight Adjustable Front 3 Point Seatbelts + PretensionersHill Hold FunctionPre Crash Preventive Occupant ProtectionRear Seat Side Impact AirbagsRigid Safety Cell With Front And Rear Crumple ZonesTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Light For Rear Seat Belts If Unfastened
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Chrome Air Vent And Instrument SurroundUnique R Line Dark Diamond Flag Decorative Inserts In Dash And Door Panels
- Minimum Kerbweight1388 kgGross Vehicle Weight2080 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)66 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked730 kgMax. Loading Weight692 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)650 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1780 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4773 cmWheelbase2786 cmWidth (including mirrors)2083 cmHeight1515 cm
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNoWLTP - MPG - Comb44.1WLTP - MPG - Low - TEL34WLTP - MPG - Low - TEH33.2WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Medium - TEH41.5WLTP - MPG - High - TEL50.4WLTP - MPG - High - TEH47.1WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEL43.5WLTP - MPG - Extra High - TEH40.4WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEL44.1WLTP - MPG - Comb - TEH41.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEL8.3WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Low - TEH8.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Medium - TEH6.8WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEL5.6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - High - TEH6WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEL6.5WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Extra High - TEH7WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEL6.4WLTP - FC (l/100km) - Comb - TEH6.8
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)8.9 secTop Speed133 mphEngine Power - BHP150 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW110 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1500 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesR LineCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoInsurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0721eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesBadge Power150Badge Engine CC1.5 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingNo
- CC1498 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionManualGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCb54dx
- Tyre Size Front235/45 R18Tyre Size Rear235/45 R18Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type18" AlloyWheel StyleMonterreyAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)122 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb146WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEH155WLTP - CO2 (g/km) - Comb - TEL146
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
Why Choose Leasing?
Why Choose Vanarama?
Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't exceeded your mileage by 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge.Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.