Volkswagen Passat Saloon1.4 TSI PHEV GTE 4 Doors DSG
Photos are for illustration purposes only.
Petrol And Plug In Electric Hybrid
Electric Driving Range (WLTP)
No. Of Seats
- Adaptive Cruise Control Including Front Assist, Radar Sensor Controlled Distance Monitoring System, City Emergency Braking SystemDriver Alert SystemDriver Profile SelectionExterior Temperature Gauge With Frost AlarmLane AssistLow Washer Fluid Warning LightMultifunction Computer Includes Visual GearOne Touch Indicator Turn SignalProactive Occupant ProtectionRemote Tailgate UnlockingSecurity And Service Including E-CallSocket Ac Type 2Speed Sensitive Power SteeringSpeedo And Rev Counter, Electronic Odometer, Trip, Service Interval Display And Fuel GaugeStart/Stop FunctionTraffic Jam AssistVoice ActivationWarning Buzzer And Light For Front Seatbelts Unfastened
- Battery Regeneration During BrakingElectronic Engine Sound Without DeactivationExterior E-SoundMisfuel Prevention DevicePetrol Particulate Filter
- Aerial For Radio Integrated Into Rear WindscreenDab Digital Radio Receiver
- Auto Dimming Interior Rear View MirrorAutomatic Headlights With Dusk SensorAutomatic Leaving Home And Manual Coming Home Lighting FunctionsBlack Radiator Grille With Chrome LouvresBody Colour BumpersBody Colour Door HandlesBody Coloured Door Mirrors With Intergrated IndicatorsCharging Point Inlet On Radiator GrilleChrome Side Window SurroundsFront And Rear Electric WindowsFully Galvanised BodyGloss Black Finish On B PillarHeated Rear WindowHigh Level 3Rd Brake LightLed Rear LightsLed Rear Number Plate LightsRain SensorRear Tinted Glass From B Pillar Backwards, Approx 65% TintedRemote Electrically Adjustable And Foldable Heated Door Mirrors Including Automatic Dimming Function On Drivers Side Door Mirror Puddle LightsTrapezoid Exhaust Tailpipes, Left And RightUnique Gte BadgingUnique Gte Radiator Grille With Blue StripWarning Lights For Open Tailgate And DoorsWhite Instrument LightingWindscreen Wipers/ Intermittent Wipe + 4 Position Delay
- 12V Socket In Front Centre Console12V Socket In Luggage Compartment60:40 Split Folding Rear Seat With BackrestClimate Control - 3 Zone Electronic Air Conditioning With Automatic Air RecirculationDriver's Door Storage Compartment For 1.0 Litre BottleDriver/Front Passenger Seat Height AdjustmentErgocomfort Seat With Seat Cushion Tilt Adjustment, Thigh Support And Electric Backrest Adjustment On The Driver SideFront + Rear Carpet MatsFront And Rear Interior Lighting With Delay And Dimming FunctionFront Centre Armrest With Storage Compartment And Two Rear Air VentsFront Cupholders X2 With CoversFront Passenger Storage Compartment For 1.5 Litre BottleFront Seats With Lumbar AdjustmentHeight Adjustable Rear Seat Head Restraints (X3)Height/Reach Adjust Steering WheelIlluminated Vanity MirrorsIsofix Child Seat Preparation, Outer Rear SeatsLeather Trimmed Three Spoke Multifunction Steering Wheel And Gear Knob With Blue Contrast StitchingLoad Lashing Points X 4 In Luggage CompartmentLoad Through ProvisionLockable, Illuminated, Cooled GloveboxLuggage Compartment LightingRear Seat Centre Armrest With Storage CompartmentStorage Compartment In Rear DoorsStorage Compartment In Roof Console With CoverTwo Charging Cables 16Amp For Wallbox/Chargepoints (Mode 3) And 10Amp Mains Charge Cable (Mode 2)Vienna Leather Upholstery + Heated Front Seats + Heated Windscreen Washer Jets
- 3X3 Point Rear SeatbeltsAbs (Anti Locking Brake System) Includes Bas (Brake Assist) And Ebd (Electronic Brake Pressure Distribution)Automatic Post Collision BrakingBlue Brake CallipersDisc Brakes Front And RearDoor Open Warning ReflectorsDriver/Front Passenger AirbagsDrivers And Front Passengers Safety Optimised Head Restraints, Longitudinal And Height AdjustableDrivers Knee AirbagElectronic Parking Brake With Auto HoldFirst Aid KitFront And Rear Passenger Curtain AirbagsFront Passenger Airbag Deactivation SwitchFront Side Impact AirbagHeight Adjustable Front 3 Point Seatbelts + PretensionersHill Hold FunctionPre Crash Preventive Occupant ProtectionRear Seat Side Impact AirbagsRigid Safety Cell With Front And Rear Crumple ZonesTyre Pressure Loss IndicatorVolkswagen Roadside AssistanceWarning Light For Rear Seat Belts If Unfastened
- Alarm With Interior Protection And Deactivation Via Infotainment SystemElectronic Engine Immobiliser
- Chrome Air Vent And Instrument SurroundCross Hatch Decorative Inserts In Dash And Door PanelsUnique Gte Instrument Cluster
- Tyre Mobility Kit
- Minimum Kerbweight1657 kgGross Vehicle Weight2230 kgFuel Tank Capacity (Litres)50 litresMax. Towing Weight - Braked1600 kgMax. Towing Weight - Unbraked750 kgMax. Loading Weight573 kgLuggage Capacity (Seats Up)586 litresNo. of Seats5Luggage Capacity (Seats Down)1152 litresTurning Circle - Kerb to Kerb11.7
- Length4774 cmWidth-Wheelbase2786 cmWidth (including mirrors)2083 cmHeight1476 cmHeight (including roof rails)-
- EC Directive 1999/100/EC AppliesNo
- 0 to 62 mph (secs)7.6 secTop Speed138 mphEngine Power - BHP218 bhpEngine Power - PSYes0 to 60 mph (secs)NoEngine Power - KW160 kwEngine Torque - LBS.FT184Engine Torque - NM250 nmEngine Torque - RPM1550 rpmEngine Torque - MKG25.5
- Coin SeriesGteCoin DescriptionTsiStandard manufacturers warranty - Years3 yearsStandard manufacturers warranty - Mileage60000 milesManufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years3 yearsMan Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years12 yearsSafety Concerns?NoSpecial EditionNoSpecial OrderNoBased On ID-Insurance Group 1 - 50 Effective January 0727eService Interval Mileage18000 milesService Interval Frequency - Months24 monthsTiming Belt Interval Mileage150000 milesTiming Belt Interval Frequency - Months-NCAP Adult Occupant Protection %-NCAP Child Occupant Protection %-NCAP Pedestrian Protection %-NCAP Safety Assist %-NCAP Overall Rating - Effective February 09-Badge Power218Badge Engine CC1.4 ccVehicle Homologation ClassM1Generation Mark6Alternative Fuel QualifyingYes
- CC1395 ccCylinders4Cylinder LayoutIn-LineNumber of Valves16CamshaftDohcFuel DeliveryTurbo Direct InjectionCatalytic ConvertorYesEngine LayoutFront TransverseTransmissionSemi-AutoGears6 SpeedEngine CodeCb26yy
- Tyre Size Front215/55 R17Tyre Size Rear215/55 R17Tyre Size SpareTyre Repair KitWheel Type17" AlloyWheel StyleNivelleAlloys?YesSpace Saver?No
- CO2 (g/km)32 g/kmStandard Euro EmissionsEuro 6HC+NOx-Particles-
- Battery Charge Type 1 Time (Minutes)300Battery Charge Type 1 kW2.3Battery Charge Type 1 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 2 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 2 kW3.6Battery Charge Type 2 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 3 Time (Minutes)220Battery Charge Type 3 kW7.2Battery Charge Type 3 Percentage0-100Battery Charge Type 4 Time (Minutes)-Battery Charge Type 4 kW-Battery Charge Type 4 Percentage-Coupler/Connector TypeType 2Battery Capacity in kWh13NEDC Maximum EV Range Miles44Battery LeasedNoBattery TypeLithium-IonWLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - City63WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb64WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Min64WLTP - Equivalent AER (km) - Comb - Max62WLTP - EC AC Weighted (kWh/100km) - Comb15WLTP - EC AC Weighted (miles/kWh) - Comb4.1WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - City39WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb40WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Max38.5WLTP - Equivalent AER (miles) - Comb - Min40
- Emissions Test CycleWltpRDE Certification LevelRde 2
- WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb139WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Min139WLTP - CO2 Ch Sus (g/km) - Comb - Max152WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb7WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - Min7WLTP - CO2 Charge Depleting (g/km) - Comb - Max11WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb24WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Min24WLTP - CO2 Weighted (g/km) - Comb - Max27
- WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Low30.7WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Medium50.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - High54.3WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Extra High44.1WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Min45.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (mpg) - Comb - Max42.8WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Low9.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Medium5.6WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - High5.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Extra High6.4WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Min6.2WLTP - FC Ch Sus (l/100km) - Comb - Max6.6WLTP - FC Ch Dep (l/100km) - Comb0.3WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Min1WLTP - FC Weighted (l/100km) - Comb - Max1.1WLTP - FC Ch Dep (mpg) - Comb941.6WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb282.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Min282.5WLTP - FC Weighted (mpg) - Comb - Max256.8
Why Choose Leasing?
Brand New Vehicles
Full 3 Year Warranty
Fixed Monthly Payments
No MOT Costs For 3 Years
Why Choose Vanarama?
- Our unique Price Promise means we’ll find you the very best deal on your chosen vehicle. And if you do find a competitors’ quote we can’t beat, we’ll give you £100. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If something changes unexpectedly with your personal circumstances, the last thing you want to be worrying about is your vehicle. That’s why with Vanarama, if the worst happens, you can return it, hassle-free. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- If you change your mind up to 30 days after your vehicle has been delivered, you don’t have to worry! As long as haven't done more than 50 miles, we’ll collect it from wherever you are, free of charge. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
- Unlike many of our competitors, we won’t charge you anything to arrange your lease. You simply pay your initial payment and monthly rentals and we'll cover the rest.
- Delivering a 5-star service to you is at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we’re rated excellent on Trust Pilot for our customer service.
- There's no need to worry about the hassle of collecting your vehicle. Once it's ready, we’ll get it delivered straight to your door, drama-free.
The vehicle is not for me it is being issued to a colleague and the above scores are based on his feedback.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Long Will My Vehicle Delivery Take?Delivery time really depends on several factors, including the vehicle you choose, whether it's in stock & if you're having accessories fitted. If your vehicle is in stock, available & already kitted out the way you want it, it could take as little as 2-3 weeks to be delivered.Can I Lease A Vehicle With Bad Credit?Leasing is a form of vehicle finance or credit, which means funders will look into your credit history when you apply to lease. If you’ve missed payments or cancelled finance in the past, these can negatively impact your credit score. Vanarama works with more than 10 potential funders & we’ll always try to match you with a funder to suit your needs.Can I Cancel A Lease Part Way Through?A lease contract can be cancelled by requesting an early termination. If you request this, the vehicle must be returned to the funder & you’ll pay a penalty fee - the amount varies depending on the funder & the type of lease agreement you have, but it could be more than 50% of all remaining payments. If you lease a car with us, you will be covered by Redundancy Protection. This means if due to an unexpected life event you are suddenly unable to afford your payments, we may be able to help. See more about this here.Which Businesses Can Lease Vehicles?In general, any business can lease a vehicle & benefit from the cost savings leasing offers - even new businesses.Can I Change My Annual Mileage Limit Mid-Contract?Yes, although the process will depend on which funder your lease is with & if you are eligible to do so. If you think your mileage limit needs changing, call us straight away so we can discuss your options.What Is The Shortest Lease Contract I Can Take?The shortest lease term available from Vanarama is 2 years, up to a maximum term of 5 years.How Does Fair Wear & Tear Work?If your lease contract requires you to hand your vehicle back at the end, it will be inspected by the finance company for any damage that isn’t considered ‘fair wear & tear’. The odd bump, scratch or scuff is fine - after all, you could have been driving this vehicle for up to 5 years - excessive damage is not & penalties are often charged to repair it.